Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Wow; I forgot about this ... (WayBack? Indeed!)(Read 1384 times)
Wow; I forgot about this ... (WayBack? Indeed!) on: April 29, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
This is the ORIGINAL site (in most of it's entirety; I have all of it archived somewhere) of
when I was first taking "Thrash Inc BBS System(s)" to the web ...
I was one of the first ever dial-ups to have internet access (in 860 and all surrounding ACs)
and I was the first of my board's type (Emulex-Type; running TSIBBS2.2, a HEAVILY modified
and rewritten OBV/2 [by me] multinode BBS) ...

I had a lot of information and files (personally and otherwise collected for all kinds of organizations I belonged to throughout the years) and decided to actually make a webpage of (some of) them on one of the webservers attached to one of the telnet servers that connected my 10 modes to the internet (they were so nice to me back then) ...

Here's the site:
http://thrashinc.dynu.com (on Archive.Org)
(Try not to cum too hard, Tru ...
PS: I never finished the SS part of it, but I still have it!)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Wow; I forgot about this ... (WayBack? Indeed!) Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
thrashinc was down forever too. I tried to send the admin messages there and here, all ignored. Excuse me while I wipe away the tears.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Wow; I forgot about this ... (WayBack? Indeed!) Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:07 AM
ThrashInc.Com is up now too ...
I put that up with this site a couple of months ago ...

But, this site shown was one of the first websites TSi ever had ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')