Quote from: krapsna
Go ahead and tell Kyle how much of an asshole he is! Don't be a pussy just because he owns this shit!

Call Trey Parker (South Park) - 719-838-4002(Read 822 times)
Call Trey Parker (South Park) - 719-838-4002 on: November 13, 2020, 11:23:48 PM

Connecting with (719) 838-4002 will loop you in with Trey’s hotline regarding sales for the streaming rights of all of the potential South Park spin-offs. His helpful recording guides you through the possible options, “Tegridy Farms,” “The Scott Malkinson Show,” “PC Babies,” “One For the Ladies,” and “The Queef Sisters.” Inquiring over each series will result in a brief elevator pitch for the spin-off being provided, as well as the cost. Each series ranges from $200 million to $450 million for a few years of streaming rights. However, bargain shoppers should take note that Canada’s export, “The Queef Sisters,” is only a couple hundred dollars and available for a much longer window, likely a jab at the inferior quality of Canada’s content. Finally, there’s also an option to “Talk to Santa” on the phone line, which results in his own spin-off pitch for Netflix, “Santa’s Bonfire.” Even denominational figureheads are getting involved here (sorry, Mr. Hankey).

Link: https://www.bubbleblabber.com/south-parks-actual-spin-off-hotline-is-culmination-of-a-brilliant-joke/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Call Trey Parker (South Park) - 719-838-4002 Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
That's interesting.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Call Trey Parker (South Park) - 719-838-4002 Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 02:42:05 PM
I haven't called it yet ...
Maybe I will tonight ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')