Quote from: Krapsna
Lucas had (the) Jonas Brothers (underwear) and I had Hello Kitty.

Wild animals in town/urban areas.(Read 1694 times)
Wild animals in town/urban areas. on: June 02, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
Okay I have raccoons, Opossums, and skunks stop by regularly the past couple years, and I live in town, though there is a cemetery and a big vacant lot across the street where a factory used to be that has access to train tracks.

Reason for this post is I am well acquainted with those listed, how they move, how they react to people and such, but I had something on my porch a couple nights ago and I don't have a clue what the fuck it was. It was eating some meat scraps I had put out for the cats, the cats weren't around when I put them out. But I have two cats now that spend a good deal of time outside and when it's getting cold at night I call a few times to see if they want to come in.

Well Opossums are slow but climb really well, skunks are kinda slow and don't climb, raccoons can climb and move a little fast when they want to but often dare you to try and chase them off.

This was something else! I didn't get a good look at it because it moved like lightening. I opened the front door to call my cat and one second it was there and the next it was down the path down the steps across the street under the fence and off into the field in the blink of an eye.

Funny thing is I never saw a tail, never saw any legs, never saw any ears or a face. It didn't stretch out or bounce at all as it "ran" it stayed a little ball about the size of an average cat. I haven't been able to get it out of my thoughts.

I thought maybe it could have been a rabbit because they can move really fast when scared, but it was eating meat scraps! I just don't know.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Wild animals in town/urban areas. Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 07:10:02 PM
A stray cat used to "stealing" food?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Wild animals in town/urban areas. Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 01:09:25 AM
Cats stretch out and compress with their stride when they run. It's petty easy to recognize a running cat.

Re: Wild animals in town/urban areas. Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
Hmmmm ....
Baby Werewolf?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Wild animals in town/urban areas. Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 12:56:51 AM
Critters?

Re: Wild animals in town/urban areas. Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Well, obviously ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')