Quote from: 13chemicals
I DO NOT see the president as a nigger.  I see him as an extremely tan white man married to a nigger.

Health issues(Read 53 times)
Health issues on: July 13, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
Um well I have officially been diagnosed with Heart Failure. So maybe Mike will get his wish.

Anyway, I've been having shortness of breath on exertion for quite a while. Makes it hard to get much done. Had several tests already but have a cardiac catheterization scheduled for next week, just to see if it's a weak heart of if there is some blockage.

Either way, I consider myself lucky to have made it this long considering my family hisory. They say just the radioactive die can kill some people so if you don't hear from me after that ... LOL

The medication I was put on over a week ago is helping, maybe I'll try a couple of Vacaroo offerings soon while I can still breathe.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:42:38 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Health issues Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:02:08 AM
That's not good, bro ...
You aren't that old, if I recall ...

Thankfully, the genetics in my family are good, however, past self-abuse can always come back to kick my ass ...

I wish you well, Mate ...
Please keep me/us updated ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Health issues Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
Well this is a weird turn of events. I went in for blood work on Monday as a runner up to the process scheduled for Thursday. Early Tue before I was even up I got 3 calls from Kaiser representatives concerned about one of the tests.

It seems the normal blood count (hemoglobin) starts at a min of 145 ... mine was 56! They wanted me to immediately go to the local emergency room. Well a couple hours later I did, and they did a bunch of tests and could not believe I felt fine and wasn't dizzy. Anyway they gave me a transfusion of two units of whole blood and a drip of saline which they made me piss right the fuck back out with an injection of Lasix. So anyway the heart procedure has been put off until they can figure where half my blood went. I thought something was up the day I went in to see the cardiologist because my BP was really low 90/51. But I haven't lost any blood through any of the common reasons! And it's not escaping inside either. A mystery.

Well there is the update.   

Re: Health issues Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 08:32:17 PM
If I didn't add a conspiracy angle ...
LOL, Seems strange that I went from healthy to sick shortly after starting a few different medications, and I have to wonder if this transfusion wasn't just to inject their nanites into me ARRRGggee. I've been compromised! 

Okay stupid yeah but not too far fetched.

As an aside to that, the veins in my arms and hands have made a major appearance since the transfusion. I remember they used to be pretty prominent when I was younger but for the last couple years not so much. It was a bit of a surprise to see them fully stocked after the transfusion. Guess this problem is several years old.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:50:49 PM by Tru »

Re: Health issues Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 11:05:52 PM
Dang... and I was whinging about my squamous cell carcinoma, the regular and copious of blood loss from my anus and the fact that I am now 40 pounds overweight and the fattest I've been EVER...

Be well Mike. Keep us posted.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Health issues Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:55:00 PM
Baking soda cures all cancers sir.

Also stay out of the sun it's more dangerous now than it has been for a few thousand years. Seek out chemtrails as cover. hehehe

Um and thanks for the concern.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 12:07:45 AM by Tru »

Re: Health issues Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
I've been in contact with a cremation service Called The Trident Society.
Now this all looks pretty good, complete services start at 2,344. But they also have a connection where they can get you put in a serviceman's crypt so your family doesn't have to deal with the ashes. Is this a good deal?

Re: Health issues Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Dude you’re a vet. Let the VA pay for it.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Health issues Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
Yeah I've been trying to set that up.

Re: Health issues Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 09:30:37 PM
Seems they only pay a flat rate now.

>>Non-service-related Death

VA will pay up to $762 toward burial and funeral expenses for deaths on or after October 1, 2017 (if hospitalized by VA at time of death), or $300 toward burial and funeral expenses (if not hospitalized by VA at time of death), and a $762 plot-interment allowance (if not buried in a national cemetery). <<

Still looks like about half of what it would cost.