Quote from: hip
does she know of your penchant for sucking dick?
Quote from: underclass
She's likely young enough to think it's nice that he's open minded
Quote from: Zoomie
Well it is nice that he's open minded. But I'm gathering that this one isn't a virgin and she knows what a dick tastes like. So yeah, brush before you kiss her.

Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!?(Read 237 times)
Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? on: July 16, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
I'm just gonna link to this:
http://www.oldandsold.com/books/mongolia/mongolia-15.shtml

I'll quote some of it later ...
Just ... Fuck!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Sorry couldn't read through all that but brings to mind "Midnight Express" and how realistic that situation seemed. Not too far different than a down south good ol boy system or even a Los Angeles prison for that matter.

They may be harsh on their prisoners, but we have 10,000 times more locked up at any moment subject to abuse. Most of theirs deserve what they get, 60% of ours are innocent of any real crime.
If you know you are innocent and try to fight back, oh man YOU ARE FUCKED.

Om excuse me while I roll another joint.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:46:18 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
Let me quote this one part then:
Passing on to the interior, we came upon a heavy wooden chest, some 4 to 41 feet long by 2 feet deep, iron-bound and secured by two strong padlocks. To our horror we discovered that it contained a man one might have imagined that a wild beast to be sent by train was temporarily imprisoned therein ! But a man ! The hole in the side was of sufficient size to enable the prisoner to thrust out his manacled hands. This also provided the sole means of ventilation. But this unfortunate creature was well off compared with the others we saw subsequently. At least he was breathing in the open air. The dungeons, we were told, were so full that this prisoner had to remain outside. While we were discussing his pitiable lot, clank, clank, went the great bars and bolts, and the gaoler had opened the double doors leading into the first dungeon. There must have been from twenty to thirty coffins in this, some piled on the tops of the others, and the atmosphere was absolutely putrid. The two Mongol officials, whose general tone l cannot say impressed us very favourably, now very ostentatiously held their long sleeves over their noses, accustomed to smells though they were. One imagines that there may have been some means of cleaning out the coffins from underneath as is the case in cages in a menagerie, for it was most strongly impressed upon us that never under any circumstances whatsoever are the prisoners allowed to come out except for execution or rarely to be set free. The majority are in for life sentences.

One's eyes growing accustomed to the darkness the only light that penetrates it is from the doors when they are opened one became gradually aware of wild shaggy heads poking through the round holes in the coffin's sides. I was standing, quite unconsciously, close to a coffin, when, glancing down, I saw a terrible face, nothing more, almost touching the skirt of my riding coat.

Beside one coffin was a pool of blood which told its own tale. Within it there was a poor devil. coughing his lungs up. The Russian officer, knowing Mongolian well, spoke a few words to one or two of them, but they seemed too dazed to understand. Their minds, like their limbs, quickly atrophy in this close confinement. After a breath of fresh air in the tiny space that separates the dungeons, which, by the way, are four or five feet below ground level, another double door was unbarred for us, and we entered the second dungeon where there were a similar number of Chinese, in the coffins. It struck us as infinitely sad to find these gentle, highly civilised Chinese here, Shansi merchants most of them, friends and neighbours no doubt of the men with whom we had drunk tea in their charming guild rooms adjoining the little temple in Mai-mai-ch'eng. There they were, shut up for the remainder of their lives in heavy iron-bound coffins, out of which they could never under any conditions or for any purpose move. They could not lie down flat, they could not sit upright, they were not only manacled but chained to the coffins. They saw daylight but for a few minutes, when their food was thrust into their coffins through a hole four or five inches in diameter, twice daily. In one way only did they score over their Mongolian fellow-sufferers. Their narrower Chinese skulls enabled them, painfully and with difficulty, to protrude their heads through the hole in the coffin side. The Mongol cranium is too wide to do so at all.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
See now I just do not get the life without parole sentence. It especially pisses me off when a judge orders 3 life sentences. I mean what the fuck, make the taxpayers spend from $60,000 to 100,000 per inmate per year for decades. (it was $47,000 per inmate just a few years ago)

I mean in a prison like that where is the incentive for locking someone up for life? 

If someone commits a crime so horrendous that the sentence requires 3 consecutive life sentences then doesn't the death penalty make far more sense?

What are they going to do when the prisoner finally dies? Stack em in the hallway and continue to charge the public for the extra lifetimes! Like the greedy landlord who hides the bodies and continues to cash the peoples SS checks. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:49:47 PM by Tru »

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
For cash/profit prisons work in somewhat that way ...
Quick further reading ...
Mr. Gull talked to the Chinese as long as the brutal-looking gaolers would let him, and I admired the pluck which enabled him to remain so long in that fearsome atmosphere. The men told him that all they knew was that they were suspected of supporting the Chinese Republic at the time of the Mongol declaration of independence. They had apparently had no trial, and they saw not the slightest chance of escape from this appalling situation. They seemed thankful to have a few words with anyone in their own tongue.

I'm thinking that the prison they are referencing isn't exactly a high cost to Mongolia ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
I bet you are right, but they have a harder time taxing Mongolians.

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
I dunno; the penalties are pretty steep ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 11:47:44 PM
Penalties for what? I guess if you color out of the lines it might be an infraction.

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
Mongolia has NEVER been a place to fuck around ...
Kind of like Singapore ...
... Only worse
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Holy Shit! - And We Bitch About Our Prisons??!? Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')