Quote from: The Onion
While they won't be dumbing down their already crude lineup of shows, Science Channel officials assured viewers that the network will continue to cater to the lowest common denominator and will keep airing embarrassingly base content completely stripped of all intellectual integrity. Officials also noted that the cable channel greatly values the 18- to 45-year-old demographic of louts, clods, and empty-headed dumb fucks.

Papa John Fired ...(Read 99 times)
Papa John Fired ... on: August 12, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
Well for a pizza you have to bake yourself their prices are too high anyway. If you don't have a $2 or the rare $4 dollar off coupon you're pretty much better off going to a real pizza shop.  I was looking for a small thin crust pizza recently with garlic parmesan dressing instead of traditional tomato. They only have three sizes, medium, large and family, I was disappointed when I found out the medium, which is only 12" in diameter (small) costs a dollar more than the large for the same options. Still a little cheaper than dogynose but not worth it unless you have a coupon and get the family size.
Neither place will let you bring in other toppings. I like thin sliced tomatillos and anchovies on my pizza with plenty of garlic.

All black artists use the N word in their lyrics.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:42:13 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
Yeah, I know ....
I laughed at his saying that ...

Pizza; well, it's not worth it in the South ...
I'd rather just get a Red Baron for $3-$4 and add a few things myself ...

Papa John's tastes better than DoggyNose, and Piece'A'Slut is undercooked a lot of the time (Super Supreme) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
Yeah I found a Newman's Own that was pretty close to what I wanted for $4.99 then I added all the things I like. I put the can of anchovies on first along with the fresh chopped garlic then sliced up a full 8oz of mushrooms, packed those babies on, a little extra cheese then the sliced tomatillos with just a light sprinkling of extra cheese over them just to tie everything together.

It was fucking great.  I am REALLY not supposed to have anchovies but a couple times a year I can't resist.

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
Hey you know what, I was thinking of Papa Murphy's, we don't even have a Papa John's here I don't think.

We used to have a Mama's take-n-bake that had much better prices but as soon as Papa Murphy's moved in that little hole in the wall place disappeared.

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
I can only take so much anchovy myself ...
I think those other ones are regional to you ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
Tomatillo's are a mexican thing, they are like small green tomatoes except they have a papery husk around them and are slightly sticky when first unwrapped, at least until they are washed. They very much have the flavor of green tomatoes when cooked which is a little strange because they are not a part of the tomato family.

Ever had fried green tomato's?

Anyway the latinos make a green salsa with them. I don't know how this green salsa is made but I assume the tomatillos are boiled a bit, then processed. Because they would be too firm if chopped up raw.

Sliced thin and spread on a pizza the flavor once they are baked is great. That's why they go on last. 

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
No, I meant the pizza places; I can get those ingredients anywhere ....
(There's a LOT of Mexicans in NE Florida) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')