Quote from: 13chemicals
Every six months Zoomie goes without sex, we find out about another newly acquired pet or sailboat.

Papa John Fired ...(Read 1733 times)
Papa John Fired ... on: August 12, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
Well for a pizza you have to bake yourself their prices are too high anyway. If you don't have a $2 or the rare $4 dollar off coupon you're pretty much better off going to a real pizza shop.  I was looking for a small thin crust pizza recently with garlic parmesan dressing instead of traditional tomato. They only have three sizes, medium, large and family, I was disappointed when I found out the medium, which is only 12" in diameter (small) costs a dollar more than the large for the same options. Still a little cheaper than dogynose but not worth it unless you have a coupon and get the family size.
Neither place will let you bring in other toppings. I like thin sliced tomatillos and anchovies on my pizza with plenty of garlic.

All black artists use the N word in their lyrics.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:42:13 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
Yeah, I know ....
I laughed at his saying that ...

Pizza; well, it's not worth it in the South ...
I'd rather just get a Red Baron for $3-$4 and add a few things myself ...

Papa John's tastes better than DoggyNose, and Piece'A'Slut is undercooked a lot of the time (Super Supreme) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
Yeah I found a Newman's Own that was pretty close to what I wanted for $4.99 then I added all the things I like. I put the can of anchovies on first along with the fresh chopped garlic then sliced up a full 8oz of mushrooms, packed those babies on, a little extra cheese then the sliced tomatillos with just a light sprinkling of extra cheese over them just to tie everything together.

It was fucking great.  I am REALLY not supposed to have anchovies but a couple times a year I can't resist.

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
Hey you know what, I was thinking of Papa Murphy's, we don't even have a Papa John's here I don't think.

We used to have a Mama's take-n-bake that had much better prices but as soon as Papa Murphy's moved in that little hole in the wall place disappeared.

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
I can only take so much anchovy myself ...
I think those other ones are regional to you ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 02:06:16 AM
Tomatillo's are a mexican thing, they are like small green tomatoes except they have a papery husk around them and are slightly sticky when first unwrapped, at least until they are washed. They very much have the flavor of green tomatoes when cooked which is a little strange because they are not a part of the tomato family.

Ever had fried green tomato's?

Anyway the latinos make a green salsa with them. I don't know how this green salsa is made but I assume the tomatillos are boiled a bit, then processed. Because they would be too firm if chopped up raw.

Sliced thin and spread on a pizza the flavor once they are baked is great. That's why they go on last. 

Re: Papa John Fired ... Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
No, I meant the pizza places; I can get those ingredients anywhere ....
(There's a LOT of Mexicans in NE Florida) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')