Quote from: homeless-joe
Quote from: Doormouse
I couldn't put Buddha down.
Doormouse, worlds strongest man.

Stefanie "Cookie Monster" Woods, Just Can't Keep Her Shit Straight - Updated(Read 1203 times)

This is her on Tosh.0 ....
https://www.cc.com/video/xlh1bi/tosh-0-web-redemption-girl-scout-thief-uncensored

Then, she gets sentenced to 6.5 years in prison because she can't keep her shit straight ...
The "Cookie Monster" is heading to prison for about four years.

Stefanie Woods, the former Parkland woman who once boasted it was "easy" to swipe money from a Girl Scout selling cookies, was sentenced Friday to six years and five months in state prison for probation violations from a 2009 felony case.

But with credit for time already served in jail, Woods, 24, should be free at age 28, said defense attorney David Olson, of West Palm Beach.

"We're pleased with the result," he said, after Woods took a plea deal with the State Attorney's Office. "It could have been much worse."

As her mother and stepfather looked on, Woods pleaded guilty to violating her six-year probation term for robbery with a firearm and kidnapping charges. She had faced at least 9-1/2 years in prison had she opted to fight the 20 violations cited by prosecutor Aaron Papero.
-----------
After years of struggles to comply with her lengthy probation, Woods hopes Friday was the first step toward a crime-free life.

"Stefanie is glad the matter is now behind her and she can focus on her future," Olson said. "She's an intelligent and often misunderstood person and I predict success for her in her future."

Woods was 17 in 2008 when she was nicknamed the "Cookie Monster" after her infamous caper outside a Winn-Dixie in West Boynton.

In 2010, Woods was sentenced as a youthful offender to probation for the 2009 felony charges, which involved robbing a man of prescription drugs in Palm Beach Gardens.

After four probation violations, a judge in May 2013 ordered Woods to enter a six-month residential substance abuse treatment program, followed by two years of probation and other terms.

Before Jail:

On Tosh.0:

During/After Jail (Initially):

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-cookie-monster-prison-sentence-20141024-story.html

I'm guessing that meth is one hell of a drug?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

I didn't follow the link since you provided the main text but "meth is one hell of a drug"? is that what you gleaned from this.

It is! It's produced with the shittiest materials and methods you can imagine.
But hardly a summation on her actions, from what I gathered.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 03:44:00 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

That's why I said "I'm guessing" ....

Honestly, why else would someone act that way?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')