Quote from: Wozzeck
One time, at art school, I dressed up like an androgyne and stuck a symbol of oppression up my gender-neutral cavity to symbolize how empty I feel inside.

Fooducate ... Everything Wrong With What We Choose To Eat(Read 1105 times)
Most things don't get higher than a "C" for a grade ...

We'll start with Beefaroni ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fooducate ... Everything Wrong With What We Choose To Eat Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 08:32:11 PM
I've had that shit like once in 60+ fucking years. What's the point of this? I do like the canned ravioli though I don't think it's made by the same company. And it's only just tolerable.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 12:02:05 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Fooducate ... Everything Wrong With What We Choose To Eat Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 05:14:56 PM
Maybe it's because I grew up on the stuff, but I love it, straight out of the can ... I don't eat it all the time, but it is very convenient when I just need something very quick and then continue on with whatever I'm doing ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Fooducate ... Everything Wrong With What We Choose To Eat Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 04:34:04 PM
Yeah, I loved all of that Chef Boyardee crap too. I actually liked it better straight out of the can than warmed up. I haven't eaten it in years, though.

Re: Fooducate ... Everything Wrong With What We Choose To Eat Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 11:09:31 PM
Straight out of the can is the ONLY way to eat it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')