Quote from: bagman
I smell like whore right now. Need to take a shower.

This is how(Read 4461 times)
This is how on: November 04, 2018, 11:00:03 PM
How I wanted to watch my naked wife being fucked by a stranger of my choosing.
https://www.xvideos.com/video27601263/teen_shoplifter_got_caught_and_gets_fucked_really_hard

Especially after the 4:00 mark. I wanted her to spread her legs for the stranger and let me watch as his dick slid back and forth between her pussy lips. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:07:50 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: This is how Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 04:50:51 AM
And this one from 3:03 to about 4:00 or so. I wanted to position her on the edge of the bed stark naked with her knees pulled up and legs spread, not just so her pussy and ass were fully exposed but so she would lay there helplessly exposed while I invited the other guy to move in between her legs and start freely using her pussy. I really wanted to see her in this situation. But more importantly I wanted to talk her into allowing it. 

https://www.redwap.me/videos/285797/customers-wife-banged-by-nasty-pawn-guy-fuck/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:20:25 AM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
It's the narratives that really make it ...

The URL titles made me laugh ....
I need to recheck out BangBus or FakeTaxi ...
Or even that, uhm, CastingCouch one ....

THAT was some funny shit right there ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: This is how Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
I know i'm a perv, but I think it's a pretty common fantasy.

Re: This is how Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
No, you're a male ...

Wait; let me think about that one for a moment ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This is how Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
Yeah we are trained that our women are ours and we should keep other males at bay, but still, there is something about talking your mate into letting her body be stripped naked and used by another guy that you have set up that is strangely erotic. Letting the guy stand at the end of the bed and watch as you slowly pull the blanket off her naked body. First one nipple and then both. She will obviously be aroused and her nipples will be magnificent. And then to watch her arousal and nervousness as you finally slide the blanket completely off with her knowing the other guy in now being invited to stare at the lips of her pussy as you slowly spread her legs wide making her let the guys eyes have full access to all the details of her ass and pussy.

I don't know but there is something about this.  I'm not sure if I would like to be the other guy but it really isn't about him and I would do this for a couple, it's about getting her excited from being exposed.

Originally I only wanted her to let another guy stare at her naked body and pussy while I finger fucked her to orgasm.
I know it would be a massive one with her knowing another guy was watching and staring between her legs. She was about ready to go along with this.

But I think I went to far when I said I wanted her to let a stranger actually fuck her.  Still the sight of a mature stark naked woman with fully erect nipples being forced to orgasm in front of you with her legs fully spread is appealing for many guys. ... I think.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:03:37 PM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
There is something else, there is a mature a little bit over weight black woman friend at the local store and lately I have been having fantasies of sucking her nipples. She is married. But I also can't stop thinking of sucking her pussy lips. I bet they are massive. But The thing here is a CFNM fetish. Yeah some of you guys know I have been an exhibitionist especially when I was younger and more desirable. I drove the mature ladies mostly and many younger girls as well wet panties crazy. It's not about trying to bang them, I wanted them to take their excitement into their next encounter with their boyfriends or husbands. they aren't interested in any kind of relationship with a stranger or any obligations but that doesn't stop them from enjoying a little show. I can't stop thinking about if I became an intimate friend of this woman and somewhere down the line let her set up a situation where she could invite two of her female friends over, complete strangers to me,(black white it doesn't matter as long as they enjoy the opportunity to have a naked male freely presented for them) and then let her completely strip me in front of them. Slap me on my naked ass and lead me over in front of them. Let her order me to put my hands behind my head and thrust my hips forward while she presents me and invites her friends to freely play with and pose me as they wish. Like a full size Ken Doll. Up to and including letting them force my head between their legs and order me to suck and lick both their titties and pussy, and yes even their assholes if that is what they want.
But it's really about letting the women have some fun and in the end they can either force me to cum or if they want they can order me to masturbate in front of them while they watch.

These are things you would never do with your husband or boyfriend and nobody need ever know. It isn't required for the women to undress at all unless they want to get their nipples or pussy sucked, it's called CFNM for a reason.
It's a playful thing outside the realm of normal relationships where the women are given full control.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:19:05 PM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
In case anyone were interested my ex's body looks a lot like this woman except with red hair and very little pussy hair. Ok from the neck down lets say.

https://xhamster.com/videos/wife-made-to-strip-in-front-of-hotel-window-3986390

And yes I would like to see her posed like this too. Especially if I had it set up so a group of guys would walk by and enjoy while she was forced to stand there fully exposed. My exes nipples are a little more prominent and her tits are a little bigger but my wife's aureola's are are not much bigger, just her nip tips are a little longer.

Over all this is her body. I'm sure no guys out there would ever like to see her naked on her back legs up with nipples pussy and ass fully exposed. No guy would like seeing that  ... right?

My wifes pussy is really nice, doesn't look angry at all, nicely smooth and pink even when it's spread.

Dam, the idea of showing it off (tastefully for a lucky guy) makes me want to get back together and fuck her like a rabbit.

See that's the thing, it's all about the excitement.  Hers and mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l435Y12jw4o
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:41:46 PM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 10:00:10 PM
I once had a co worker over for the night, we had several drinks and he was going to sleep on the couch that night and I set my wife up on my lap I tried to pull her panties to the side like this image but with her sitting crosswise on my lap her pussy would have been far more exposed.

https://thumb-p6.xhcdn.com/a/E2Jowz_m5dZF86ZW3IJIcw/000/230/369/236_1000.jpg

But he coughed at exactly that moment startling her. Other wise she would have let me expose her pussy and ass to a guy she only met that night.

I should have set it up ahead of time but he didn't know what was going on.  Otherwise after feeling her sex and ass fully exposed she would have been helpless. We could have both used her every way that night if I had just thought ahead.

Re: This is how Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
I think he did see a little bit of her asshole but I didn't have a chance to get her pussy fully exposed.

Do guys like seeing women's assholes? Humm.

Re: This is how Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 10:25:52 PM
And the thing about talking your wife into your letting another guy watch her being brought to orgasm is the opportunity to let the other guy take over and finish her off without her permission.

Would be really nice to see her like this.
https://www.xvideos.com/video30287347/wife_being_shared_for_the_first_time

Her tits and pussy now helplessly in the hands of a stranger.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:29:35 PM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 10:56:12 PM
My wife's naked body actually looks a lot more like this woman, and I would love to have her spread her legs and let me watch a stranger freely enjoy her tits and pussy in a situation just like this.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:10:30 PM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
That image was from this video
https://www.xvideos.com/video23394728/20160718_231430

And I really would like to set it up so that I can watch her just like this, stark naked with her arms above her head letting the other guy have complete and free access to her tits and pussy

Re: This is how Reply #13 on: November 06, 2018, 11:47:05 PM
Originally as I already said is,
At first I only wanted her to let me invite another guy to stand at the foot of the bed and let him stare between her legs while I did this with her.
https://www.xvideos.com/video28812481/forced_whining_orgasm_of_one_of_my_slavedolls

And she almost went along with it!

But I took the idea too far. And what guy would want to see that anyway?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:19:51 AM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #14 on: November 07, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
I mean seriously what guy would like to be invited to stand at the foot of the bed and watch something like this.
https://www.xvideos.com/video19057689/he-makes-me-cum-again-and-again
Or this
https://www.xvideos.com/video4777426/tied_up_beauty_orgasms
But again, it's not for the other guy, it's to make her feel max exposed excited and helpless knowing his eyes are on her naked pussy lips and tits while she is forced to cum in front of him.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:33:40 AM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 10:34:03 AM
I think he did see a little bit of her asshole but I didn't have a chance to get her pussy fully exposed.

Do guys like seeing women's assholes? Humm.
Yes ...

I once had a co worker over for the night, we had several drinks and he was going to sleep on the couch that night and I set my wife up on my lap I tried to pull her panties to the side like this image but with her sitting crosswise on my lap her pussy would have been far more exposed.

https://thumb-p6.xhcdn.com/a/E2Jowz_m5dZF86ZW3IJIcw/000/230/369/236_1000.jpg

But he coughed at exactly that moment startling her. Other wise she would have let me expose her pussy and ass to a guy she only met that night.

I should have set it up ahead of time but he didn't know what was going on.  Otherwise after feeling her sex and ass fully exposed she would have been helpless. We could have both used her every way that night if I had just thought ahead.
Women are weird creatures that way ...
A lot are a little more "open" than they would ever like to admit ...
... and with them, it's all about "in the head" (90% of male orgasm is physical, 90% of female orgasm is mental)

So, yeah; I can see this ...
I've done the fingering and other such things in public (throughout life),
... and in front of people that I'm sure she never thought she'd do otherwise

I see into your head, man ...
... and I get it

My wife's naked body actually looks a lot more like this woman, and I would love to have her spread her legs and let me watch a stranger freely enjoy her tits and pussy in a situation just like this.

That's about the average woman; mine's kinda like that now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This is how Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 07:28:22 PM
LOL thinking back to younger years I went through a rare horny period last week.

Re: This is how Reply #17 on: November 13, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
>>with them, it's all about "in the head" (90% of male orgasm is physical, 90% of female orgasm is mental)<<

Yeah you get it.

About on the CFNM topic, that is also about letting women express them selves. I love the idea of having my wife stand naked and have her let me watch while I allow another guys hands to freely explore every part of her naked body while she held her hands behind her head.  But the opposite is true also. And in that case, the women would be in control, you allow it for some time as long as they are having fun.
Well it's not typical fare, consider a situation where the woman that has been invited has been married a long time and may not be satisfied with her love life, she has been controlled all her life she might be interested in a free show and a chance to be invited to grab a strange guys balls with no resistance on his part, completely willing, or obligations on her part! And in a comfortable situation.

The idea is not to fuck them, but to tease them and provide them with images and feelings they can work out on their own or with a partner. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 02:40:06 AM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #18 on: November 13, 2018, 03:23:18 AM
And just to be clear, I would very much like to watch Tricky in a standing situation as I described. Even if with her current other. She is not a baby any more and I bet has magnificent orgasms. (if we were ever allowed to watch them)
Hehehe
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 05:35:14 AM by Tru »

Re: This is how Reply #19 on: November 17, 2018, 10:13:06 PM
I would think you to be correct ...

Hmmm ...
Dammit, I should call her soon ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This is how Reply #20 on: November 18, 2018, 10:41:24 PM
Well the bait is now in the water my friend.