Quote from: Tru
Quote from: Lothar
I would say that you wouldn't believe the crackdown that would happen in this country. it would make T-Square look like a tickle fight.
However, some of you are old enough to remember Kent State. Hell, Tru was probably there collecting pop cans.
Pop came in bottles back then.

Yet Another Mass Shooting (In Ca This Time)(Read 1470 times)
Yet Another Mass Shooting (In Ca This Time) on: November 08, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
I'm not going to even bother linking to it ...
It's just such a common thing now ...

Is it bad that I, either because of my past EMS life, or just the mere frequency
of them nowadays, that I don't even blink an eye at them, nor does it even shock me anymore?

I kind of just automatically ASSUME there's going to be another one within a week or two ...
It doesn't even phase me anymore ...

Note:
I know the (now dead) daughter of one of the recent ones personally (I went to school with her mother) ...
and I know a few of the families from Sandy Hook ... I also know a few others randomly ...

So, uhm ...
Yeah ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Yet Another Mass Shooting (In Ca This Time) Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
They had one just before the fires broke out too, and hey, I'm not behind it.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Yet Another Mass Shooting (In Ca This Time) Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 05:45:24 PM
Sandy Hook? Seriously, that has been almost conclusively proven to have been a staged false flag event. The school wasn't even in operation.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Yet Another Mass Shooting (In Ca This Time) Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 10:22:50 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')