Quote from: The Onion
While they won't be dumbing down their already crude lineup of shows, Science Channel officials assured viewers that the network will continue to cater to the lowest common denominator and will keep airing embarrassingly base content completely stripped of all intellectual integrity. Officials also noted that the cable channel greatly values the 18- to 45-year-old demographic of louts, clods, and empty-headed dumb fucks.

Real ID(Read 98 times)
Real ID on: March 20, 2019, 12:59:54 PM
Well I didn't think it would happen but the Real ID program is almost here.
I got an invitation to a town hall meeting to explain the new program that goes into effect on 10/1/2020.

Says a regular DL won't be accepted as a valid form of Federal identification. And we will need a Real ID to enter Federal facilities, military bases, court houses or board any airplane.

You need original documents to prove your identity but fuck, I have no fucking clue where my original birth certificate is.
I may be able to dig up my original SS card, plus you also need two forms of proof of state residency. 

A standard drivers license will still allow you to drive but will have a notice saying "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" , What a crock of shit. And I heard that the Real ID will require an extra $40 over the regular DL renewal fee!

REALID.DMV.CA.GOV

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 01:03:00 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Real ID Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:53:06 PM
Funny thing ...

I had to show my DRIVER'S LICENSE, to get a copy of my BIRTH CERTIFICATE and SS CARD ...
... so I could GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE RENEWED WITH "READ ID" ...

Go figure that one out ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')