Quote from: Doormouse
I keep finding LEGOs on the street as I walk to school. I always pick them up and then add them to a growing sculpture when I get home. I have some 15 or 20 pieces by now. My friends always feel obliged to remind me that picking shit off the street is unhealthy. Fuck that noise. If I see a LEGO, it's going in my pocket. My only fear is if the muggers figure me out and make a line of them leading into a side alley.

Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!!(Read 2056 times)
Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!! on: February 27, 2019, 08:01:57 PM

Quote from: Cambridge News
Urgent warning to parents after sick 'Momo challenge' makes its way to UK (Mexico, Japan, and USA)

Last year, parents across the globe were warned about a sick new Whatsapp 'suicide game' called Momo.

At the time the terrifying game, which has been linked to the death of a 12-year-old girl in Argentina, had not made its way to the UK.

However it emerged today that a seven-year-old boy from Manchester was a victim of the harrowing challenge.

The disturbing game targets young people via Whatsapp and encourages them to kill themselves or bad things will happen to their friends and families.

Parents are being warned that it could be the next Blue Whale – a vile and dangerous social media game linked to at least 130 teen deaths across Russia.

Momo begins with a shadowy controller sending violent images to the victim over the messaging app.

The game then threatens the player if they refuse to follow the game's 'orders'.

The avatar for Momo is a haunting image of a woman with grotesque features and bulging eyes taken from the work of Japanese artist Midori Hayashi, who is not associated with the game.

The British mum has warned the dangerous game may have spread to Manchester.
Linked Here

Quote from: Snopes
How Much of a Threat Is the Purported ‘Momo Challenge’ Suicide Game?

In recent years social media users have been encountering all sorts of viral “challenges” that exhort them to engage in some form of suggested activity (and usually post photographs or videos of the results). The motivations behind social media challenges can range from raising money for charities to simply encouraging others to take part in some fun and goofy behavior, and the form of such challenges runs the gamut from benign activities (such as dancing in a public setting) to the inherently dangerous (such as setting oneself on fire).

Social media users — and particularly parents of young social media users — have also been beset by reports of highly dangerous challenges, such as those encouraging children to disappear for 72 hours or even commit suicide. But many purported “challenges” of this variety have proved to be much more the products of fevered imaginations and lurid news reporting rather than real-life phenomena.

One example of the latter variety of allegedly dangerous activities is the so-called “Momo” challenge. According to various reports, the Momo challenge is supposedly a form of cyberbullying prevalent on platforms such as WhatsApp and YouTube, through which children receive anonymous threatening messages tied to pictures of “Momo,” an unrelated sculpture of a grinning figure with dark hair and bulging eyes created by a Japanese special effects company:

The “Momo” messages allegedly compel youngsters to engage in perilous activities such as taking pills, stabbing other people, and even killing themselves:
The Momo challenge hit the news in mid-2018 with a report that a 12-year-old Argentinian girl had been motivated by the “Momo Game” to hang herself from a tree in her family’s backyard near Buenos Aires. Authorities in Argentina never did confirm that the girl’s suicide was encouraged by her participation in a viral “game” rather than a real-life person, however:
The girl filmed her activities immediately prior to the suicide on her phone. Authorities suspect someone encouraged her to take her own life.

Police are investigating an 18-year-old teenager, whom the victim is believed to have met on social media, the Diario Popular newspaper reported. Police are yet to locate the person.

The girl’s older brother found her hanging from a tree in the backyard of their house with her mobile phone nearby. Her mother had left the house and returned to find that her daughter was already dead.

“The phone has been hacked to find footage and WhatsApp chats, and now the alleged adolescent with whom she exchanged those messages is being sought”, Police said in a statement …
Snopes Link Here

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!! Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 08:12:03 PM
For the record; I've tried many times to contact "Momo", and haven't received a reply back as of yet ...

These are two of the numbers I've sent messages to :
+55 21 96585 6627 (Brazil/South America)
+81 3 4510 2539 (Japan)

I tried a number from Mexico and got a reply back that it's a private citizen, so I'm not going to post it at this time ...
I will happily update, with full documentation, if/when I am replied to ...

If you are reading this, and have anything to do with this, I'm the 860-365-XXXX phone number ...
Feel free to reply to me via that number, or via here ...
I welcome you either way (although, doing it to the number above would prove a lot more validity) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!! Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 01:19:38 PM
For those keeping score at home:
Nothing yet ...

I still believe it's just a hoax ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!! Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 08:45:25 PM
Does sound a little far fetched.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Let's Fuck Up The Kids A Little ... MOMO!!! Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 10:32:20 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')