Quote from: Drugmoth
Ex:  so when we gonna hook up and have mad crazy sex?
Me:  Hahaha, was that an invitation?
Ex:  hell yeah
Me:  It's not gonna lead to a relationship that ends in a suicide attempt again, is it?
Ex:  i sure hope not

'Dog the Bounty Hunter' star Beth Chapman dies at 51, husband Duane announces(Read 1262 times)
Duane "Dog" Chapman confirmed his wife, Beth Chapman "hiked the stairway to heaven" in a post on Twitter.
USA TODAY
"Dog the Bounty Hunter" star Beth Chapman has died after battling Stage 4 lung cancer, her husband and TV show co-star Duane announced Wednesday. She was 51.

"It's 5:32 (a.m.) in Hawaii, this is the time she would wake up to go hike Koko Head mountain. Only today, she hiked the stairway to heaven," he tweeted. "We all love you, Beth. See you on the other side."

The family's lawyer, Andrew Brettler, confirmed to USA TODAY that Chapman "passed away early this morning Hawaii time."

"(I) Spoke with Duane. We are all heartbroken," he added.

Chapman was placed in a medically-induced coma over the weekend after being taken to the intensive care unit at Queen's Medical Center in Hawaii. She was originally diagnosed with Stage 2 throat cancer in September 2017 after having a nagging cough checked out; it returned later as Stage 4 lung cancer, representative Mona Wood-Sword told the Associated Press.

Link Here
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Never liked that guy.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

She posted on instagram not to long ago, It's weird i randomly thought about her a couple of weeks ago and followed her on Instagram, Now she's dead.

Probably somehow my fault.

Now those gigantic tits are being eaten by maggots.  R.I.P.

probably not yet at least..

Soon to be ...
I was looking at some of her posts too recently .. . Then I heard she was hospitalized; I didn't see this one coming ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')