Quote from: PsychoPathetic
... and i think he's getting REALLY into it until i open my eyes and see my fucking dog humping his face. that kinda ruined the moment.

Kratom(Read 2474 times)
Kratom on: June 27, 2019, 07:12:26 PM
Anyone else consuming kilos of kratom?  It's mostly all I do these days.  I can't smoke weed right now in my headspace.  Alcohol never did me right, and it's poison.  I'm too old to do my old favorite, DXM, it had started spiking my blood pressure to levels where I was at risk for a stroke so I had to quit.  Quit amphetamines for the same reason, and all it does is make me fap all day.  Yeah if I had to choose only one substance to take for the rest of my life, it would be kratom.  Great shit.  Second in line would be coffee.  Gotta have coffee.

Re: Kratom Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 07:21:57 PM
I've tried it, wasn't very impressed. But it's kind of pricey here. Would have to get it online for more than just a try out.
Which one do you get?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Kratom Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 07:29:26 PM
It's a very mild opioid, it's not "impressive", but it's extremely helpful for energy, depression, and kicking hard opioids, and it's super safe, I take the shit daily.  Only problem is tolerance so I gotta take breaks.  It's more like a medicine than something to get real high off, but it does give you a significant mood lift and opioid feel.  I actually order it directly from the source, the farmers in Indonesia, with no middle man.  I get kilos for like $63, cheaper if you buy more.  I've tried tons of different strains but they're all very similar, like weed.  Like weed is weed, kratom is kratom.  Different strains don't differ that wildly, especially with kratom.  My favorite though is probably Bali Gold, but that might be placebo.

Re: Kratom Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 06:26:15 PM
I tried it specifically to help with sleep and pain relief. From what I remember there were several varieties with listed effects varying based on vein color on the plants. I didn't research into it very deeply though, so good to know that variety hardly matters.

Whatever happened to the hype surrounding Salvia?

I have an online source for LSD now but not the resources at present to take advantage of it (25 hits for $100) Not sure I could still take it and survive after heart failure and 4 way bypass surgery.

Oh I've been getting Percocet for several months because of the operation. It really helped but I didn't abuse it and didn't get addicted. They won't give me a refill now, well because I really don't need it and they told be it couldn't be prescribed to me again because I tested positive for cannabis and the feds won't allow it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 06:33:16 PM by Tru »

Re: Kratom Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 06:38:20 PM
A list to your great source would be nice, maybe you can even get a discount for referring new customers. hehehe

Re: Kratom Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 09:47:06 PM
Nice ...

And I've not heard the word "Salvia" in a minute or two ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Kratom Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 02:51:04 AM
Well if you hear it so often why don't you post more about it then.
A couple of my sons friends did it for a while a few years ago but the interest just faded away, especially after weed was legal again.
I haven't even tried it yet.

Re: Kratom Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 09:52:56 AM
Nice ...
And I've not heard the word "Salvia" in a minute or two ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')