Quote from: Zoomie
We love to talk about thick veiny cocks gagging you.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, (Read 5082 times)
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

WTF is this?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Just what I was thinking. Where did this guy slip in from.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

The Hormel factory; I'm pretty sure it's SPAM ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

The Hormel factory; I'm pretty sure it's SPAM ....

define how it is spam in this rightous philosophy section ? how ? are you son of 1 man ? instead of issue of your 10 neigbours at once OR not an unwanted stool ( OR not an farce in the first place )

than define how its damn spam ( son of your 10 neigbours gang bangs issue )

Just what I was thinking. Where did this guy slip in from.

what do you mean by slip ? ( rascal pig ) huh? is this place your private forum ? OR you are thinking to take advantage of your mother, sister, daughter and wifes secret relationship with mods and admin ?

on the account of there secret relationships strenght you are speaking such things ?

WTF is this?

( blind sheep ) you could have understood that if you could read the damn title of this post. but because you could not even read the damn title so very kindly forget it that what it actually is.

Looks like a god whore, KILL IT THRASH!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:23:28 PM by Tru »

Looks like a god whore, KILL IT THRASH!

nah nah you are whore who likes and loves to play with my lollypop ( slut ) by pying without invitaiton and taking it deep into your small throat.

you are the damn whore so dont shift burdon of proof. ( slut ) and you do whatever you like. go to hell or heaven. none is my problem.

and with such nonsense you kindly forget heaven ( atleast ) forget it for you are perfectly fit for the darkest reigns of hell.

https://www.univie.ac.at/stv-biologie/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25238

http://theholders.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3833

--------

And countless other places ...
Forgive me if I took it as spam ...

Now, WTF are we talking about again?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

https://www.univie.ac.at/stv-biologie/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25238

http://theholders.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3833

--------

And countless other places ...
Forgive me if I took it as spam ...

Now, WTF are we talking about again?

nah nah they are all in right section. or say off-topic section. and after all your all mothers, sister, daughters and wifes runs naked with anyone in such off-topic sections than what is wrong in purpose of human life ? what is wrong ? huh?

and you are not reasonable in the first place. ( as you think yourself you are not )

Hey just because he copied it from some Goofy ass religious site doesn't mean it isn't spam.

Hey just because he copied it from some Goofy ass religious site doesn't mean it isn't spam.

oh yes if once your mother, sister, wife and daoughters danced naked in this off-topic section does not means that they cannot dance once again.

and if they can be whores ( along with you ) than what is wrong in this purpose of human life ? in the right section ?

but you are intended on applying policy *give dog bad name and hang it* and at the same time your family whores are running naked here.

and that is all right but this purpose of human lfie cannot go on in right section ( aka off-topic section ) waahaaa

I wish you could actually make sense then this could be fun. But I'm not reading all the garbage bullshit you are typing. It's like watching a monkey trying to type after having a cross violently shoved up it's ass.

Yeah, I'm still not seeing the point of this ...
... and I DID read it all, btw, to give the benefit of doubt

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

( rascal whore ) you just give me indirectly serivce. ;) and kiss my lollypop ( by pying without invitation ) and keep it always into your deep throat.

I wish you could actually make sense then this could be fun. But I'm not reading all the garbage bullshit you are typing. It's like watching a monkey trying to type after having a cross violently shoved up it's ass.

and dont read it and go to hell and dont attract me like an whore.

now you just keep my lollypop always into your deep throat. ( like an whore { by pying without invitaiton })

and dont read it ( slut ) for im not in need for such an bogus followers like you. there is no need of such rascal whores at all for im better without whores like you.

>>there is no need of such rascal whores at all for im better without whores like you.<<
Good, then go away.

>>there is no need of such rascal whores at all for im better without whores like you.<<
Good, then go away.

why i go away ? huh? have i come to you ? OR you have come to my thread ?

and is this place your fathers property or admin and mods are your secret lovers ? of which you are trying to take advantage and telling me go away ?

huh? and im fine with you and nor i have come here by your support nor i will go forward by your support.

and dont read it ( rascal slut ) and go to hell or heaven. ( that is your business or problem ) but my duty is done.

now its your business to do as you like. and who has awakened those who are pretending to sleep ( like you western people ? ) for one can awake those who are sleeping.

but your entire civilization is pretending to sleep.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:55:59 AM by ardaaz »

and you will give me benefit of doubt ? alright - alright accelerate it and think that im pushing breaks.

but in the mean time you will come to your actual sense ( dull brain ) when actually accident will take its place.

and you will no longer exist in this realm of the world. but you are so dull that i dont think that you will come to your senses even at that time.

until something painful will happen to your body you will not realise anything at all. ( rascal whore )

What you need is to read a book of the rules of the English language, and less religious drivel ...
It's either that, or these "teachings" really are just rotting your mind into "rascal"ly rabbit shit ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Hahahaha thanks that made me laugh. Out loud even.

What you need is to read a book of the rules of the English language, and less religious drivel ...
It's either that, or these "teachings" really are just rotting your mind into "rascal"ly rabbit shit ...

what i actually need is i dont have to learn from random whores like you ( rascal whore ) for what i actually need for that i have got chaste mother or authority. ( whose attemchment is fixed to our father ) instead of many like yourself. ( whore )

and you jump on your english and think that childrens will be born out of fingers. ( good luck with such thinking ) and you are farce in the first place and not reasonable.

you are just an farce in the first place. and simply covered by the money. ( cant deny it )
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 10:24:39 PM by ardaaz »

Hahahaha thanks that made me laugh. Out loud even.

is that having shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge is funny thing ?

alright you have fun with your taboo type of fun. ( ;) indeed people has gross type of tastes )

LOL , Ardaaz !

LOL , Ardaaz !

what joke i have made ? huh? what joke have i made ?

Hahahaha you just did it again!

Yeah, pretty much everything you've posted so far ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

.... 5 days; shall we call the time of death?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I can't say, I would have deleted him already on my board. But I no longer have such power so you will have to decide. But it could prove interesting to have him around at some point. Just to see what he comes up with next! LOL