Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

This shit is like a game. Try your luck!(Read 3400 times)
This shit is like a game. Try your luck! on: November 27, 2018, 01:27:25 AM
Hahahaha

Much less than it used to be. This test took me 2 hours to complete and it cost $12 to get the results. What a scam, but I believe this was much the same as the L.A.I.T test featured in Omni magazine when I was in my early 30s, half a life ago.This one was three sections as well, my highest original score was 154, followed by a 148, then a depressing 139. I believe the results here are a mean average since it isn't divided into sections but they get harder as you go. Hey try your luck, hehehe
Btw, I took this test today, 11/26/18.

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-united-states.html

Btw, yes I was drinking throughout this entire test, hahahaha
And smoking weed! Yes I expected the results to be much lower now than 35 years ago after even more decades of drinking and drugs, and they were as expected ... but hey, I think I'm still doing okay. I might drop dead at any moment but I'm still well above the American average IQ at 95.9 percent. (according to such IQ tests)

------ Forwarded Message ------
To: ----------------
Sent: 11/26/2018 3:57:22 PM
Subject: Your IQ Test results are ready

Hi Mike,

Congratulations! You've reached the end of this IQ Test. Here is a summary of your report:

Name: -----------
IQ: 126.3
Score: ≥ 25 correct answers
Percentile: 95.9%
Scale: Wechsler (standard deviation of 15)
Report ID: D69RBSBoerEspP2P4

You can access your full online report at any time using the following link:

https://https://brainstats.com/report/D69RBSBoerEspP2P4.html

You can also, if you want, share this link with your friends.

Synopsis of results link. In case you don't want to click it.

>>Interpretation

You belong to the class of people called gifted (less than 14% of the global population) with an IQ of 126.3 (percentile 95.9%, Wechsler scale) with more than 25 correct answers.

Your profile:
Your intellectual capacity far exceeds the norm.

You have the capacity to generalize and to grasp complex concepts and phenomena. Your capacity for abstraction is above average and predisposes you to higher education. If you are given the opportunity to develop this potential, you will achieve excellent results in fields requiring management ability or creative traits.

Your IQ and its interpretation are provided purely for information.

This test should never replace an IQ test administered by a professional, after several preliminary talks to determine your psychological condition and all other parameters that could positively or negatively affect your result.

Keep in mind that this kind of test generally measures a limited aspect of the intelligence, and that a low result does not mean that you will fail in your life. You can be an outstanding musician, have an exceptional memory and have a less developed sense of logic, or vice versa.

How to interpret my percentile?

A percentile of 95.9% means that 95.9% of the test subjects have an IQ which is lower than yours. In other words, you are more intelligent than 95.9% of the population.
Could I know my correct answers?

In short: you can't. The main quality of an IQ test is to be sufficiently discriminating, that is to say to be able to guarantee that two people with different intelligence who take the same test will obtain a different result, proportional to their intelligence.

To guarantee a result as reliable and discriminating as possible, it is strictly forbidden to share or publish correct answers. No serious IQ test will give you the opportunity to know your correct answers, and this test is no exception to the rule. If the answers to an IQ test were ever published, then all further results would be meaningless and the test would immediately lose its validity.

Without being able to be more specific, we have decided to give you a range that will indicate your approximate number of correct answers. In your case, you have more than 25 correct answers.

>>(95.9% of 40 questions = 38.36 answers correct!) Just added for reference.  Correct me if I'm wrong but they won't tell you how many or which ones you got correct.  So I decided to try and work that out based on what was provided. But that may also not be an accurate evaluation because of the un-characterised algorithms used to produce the 95.9% score.<<

What exactly does this test measure?

Used for more than 60 years for children and adults alike in more than a hundred countries, this IQ test evaluates an essential component of intelligence: inductive capacity.

Inductive capacity is defined as a person’s capacity to formulate new concepts when faced with new information, to extract meaning from confusion or ambiguity and to think through complex situations and events in a clear manner.

This IQ test is thus able to differentiate between individuals according to their capacity for immediate observation and their logical reasoning and determine their learning potential.

This IQ test is an international test, known as non-linguistic and culture fair (in other words acultural): there are neither letters nor numbers, only logical sequences in geometric shapes.

Thanks to this particularity, this IQ test is used by psychologists for more than 40 years and throughout the world, for people from different cultures and who speak different languages.

It is often the best choice, especially in schools where students often come from a variety of cultural backgrounds<<

Regards,
Brainstats' team
https://brainstats.com

I bet she says that to all the guys. And their encouragements are obviously meant for a much younger guy.  LOL

As if I gave a fuck about getting back into the corporate world.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:05:26 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
>>Your capacity for abstraction is above average and predisposes you to higher education.<<

Hahaha would have been nice I suppose to be a frat boy like a rich, what is it preppy? No chance of that growing up dirt poor.
Besides what would they have taught me that wasn't propaganda? A lot of useless crap aboot ancient art that you are trained to think is important, and other things you are trained to believe are impossible. That's what kept me from getting a degree, I just couldn't stomach the utter garbage they were trying to teach as useful.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:55:34 AM by Tru »

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
So, it costs $12?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
Yes. I think it was sort of a scam but I believe the test is valid.

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 09:01:03 PM
Hmm ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Hmm ....
Yeah, But if you think about it I got the results quite quick.
I remember when I did the Langdon Adult Intelligence (L.A.I.T) test back in the early 80's it took better than two weeks to get the results back.
Still I think this test is valid because it is an exact reproduction of some of that test. Doesn't take much coding to score something like this against the genpop. 

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
I don't think I'm coming off of $12 quite yet ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 07:33:32 PM
Yeah but I gave a produce girl at the local market a gold and opal necklace worth over $120 just because she was cute and nice to me. I'm not worried about $12 dollars. Well that charge is long gone anyway and I actually gave the girl another locket just day before yesterday so she can keep a picture of her baby and husband close.

But to be fair you would have to actually take the test before you could have an opinion. Even if you didn't pay for the results the test itself is quite interesting and you can imagine how you did. Yep Try your luck. If it is bogas then everyone will do as well as I or better.
No way to know unless someone else reports.

Remember I was completely wasted when I took the test too.
Just like now.

But I have also made inroads with the neighbor woman, maybe I'll have a chance to live out my CFNM fantasy before I die. Crossing fingers but not legs. LOL
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 07:46:16 PM by Tru »

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 10:26:32 PM
So, I don't have to pay to TAKE it ...
Just to get the results?

If that's the case, I just may take it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
No it's free to take. If you don't want to receive the results it's still interesting.
You can have an idea. Please do take it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 12:38:04 AM by Tru »

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
Ok, after the holidays bullshit, I'll have at it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 01:38:13 AM
Hahahaha ... SO?

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #12 on: August 17, 2019, 01:46:00 PM
I actually forgot about this ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #13 on: August 17, 2019, 06:10:41 PM
Yeah I expected that, hahahaha
So get to it. hehehe

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 05:44:37 PM
*scrapes up $30*
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 03:19:44 AM
$30 WTF has it gone up? That's well over twice what I paid!

I hope its still free to take.

I need to look into this $30 issue.

Re: This shit is like a game. Try your luck! Reply #16 on: September 20, 2019, 10:55:59 AM
Yeah, I'm not paying that for whatever this is ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')