Quote from: Zoomie
You are VERY awesome.
Quote from: Thrash
So's my mom ...
Quote from: bagman
I can attest to that.
Quote from: mosh
I have the photographic evidence to back that up.

Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment(Read 1901 times)
Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment on: August 30, 2019, 02:03:06 AM
But I found it fucking funny. There were a group of guys 5 in front of me at the store tonight. They were buzzing around each other like bee's and when the aisle next started moving faster I switched over there. I noticed one had on an ankle bracelet of the police sort. But that lane wasn't moving at all. I noticed the checker was nowhere to be found. Now I had stood behind them for several minutes before switching lanes. And watched them as I waited in my line with no checker in sight. Get this, all five guys only wanted one 98 cent loaf of bread! Well when the girl got to me they had enough and just took the bread right out the door, who could blame them LOL  But Nobody noticed!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 08:57:39 AM
I can't tell you how many people I picked off that did that when I was an LPO for major stores in the area ... It's a lot more common than you think ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 01:50:59 AM
Funny too because just after reading your post I watched a movie called "Surveillance"
(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINOdbQunGM)
And it's about an LPO for a mall that goes insane and starts killing the shoplifters.

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 02:15:41 PM
Yeah, I miss that job ...
I still pick off shoplifters to this day ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 02:35:39 AM

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 02:45:18 AM
Yeah I wish I could play any instrument, But I'm cursed by just being a mediocre  singer ... part of the time.

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 10:54:11 AM
Why not try to learn one?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 08:31:15 PM
My fingers are too slow, the only quick one I have is my trigger finger.
I learned how to play the M-16 quite well.

Re: Not sure if this qualifies as entertainment Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 10:28:30 PM
You don't need fast fingers to just play chords ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')