Quote from: Zoomie
Dude, now's your chance. Chris Pine just dumped Olivia Munn. Get your ass in there!
Quote from: FAH-Q
Who's Chris Pine and what makes you think Danzig wants him?
Quote from: Thrash
I read it originally as: Who's Chris Pine and what makes you think he wants Danzig?
Quote from: Mosh
either works

Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way!(Read 790 times)
Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! on: September 20, 2019, 10:24:23 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 10:48:21 PM
Doesn't surprise me. I have malwarebytes premium on my desktop. Only thing is it blocks a lot of sites I probably shouldn't have tried to visit and the big thing it pops up scan finished notices that I haven't found anyway to turn off. And they stay on the screen until you dismiss them.
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 10:24:54 PM
I'm guessing it's too make sure you see it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 10:30:03 PM
But I already know it's working full time in the background.

Anyway I've been watching youtube and you have some fucked up cops in Florida, but I guess they are much the same everywhere.

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 10:42:55 PM
Cops be cops ...
Some good, some not so good ...
It's all over ...

And real-time antivirus is a good thing; mostly ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 01:00:05 AM
Hey Thrash are extendable batons legal in Florida? You know the ones that go from a short stick to a long one with a flick of the wrist. They are banned for the public here in Ca.

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 01:11:25 AM
>>And real-time antivirus is a good thing; mostly<<

A lot of malware isn't picked up by standard anti virus, but Malwarebytes mostly gets it.

I've still got some kind of shit on my android phone because I'm too lazy to use it to log in and download a cure. I get this shit "Beautify Picture" almost every day and if not constantly deleted it will install many other garbage apps that fuck up the ability to even use the phone as a phone.

My son says I should reset it to factory, but I'm hesitant to do that because of all my contacts I've collected. 

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 11:52:27 AM
Get Super Backup+ ...
You can back all of that up first ...
Also, if you logged onto Google when you started using the phone, all of your contacts are backed up already (and some apps) ...

Hey Thrash are extendable batons legal in Florida? You know the ones that go from a short stick to a long one with a flick of the wrist. They are banned for the public here in Ca.
Yes ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 01:49:57 PM
I think google may be the problem. And if I back up everything won't that just transfer the problem as well?

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 05:35:08 PM
No, it reinstalls the apps from The Play Store, and let's the app's own servers restore your placement/info ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #10 on: September 24, 2019, 05:54:42 PM
That's what I'm saying, the apps and the playstore ARE the problem.
I think I shall have to write them down and load them back in one at a time after a restore. Might solve my problem though.
The ex called me this morning and an ad popped up covering the screen and I couldn't even answer the fucking call until I dealt with the garbage apps. It's pissing me off. They are always on the top layer.
Btw I have tried really hard to get rid of google play services always running in the background altogether and it just isn't possible. I only want a functional phone damn it.

Re: Microsoft's Own Virus Scanner Failing? No Way! Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 04:59:35 PM
CM Security Lite ...
D/L and run that first ...
Or MalwareBytes ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')