Quote from: Doormouse
I keep finding LEGOs on the street as I walk to school. I always pick them up and then add them to a growing sculpture when I get home. I have some 15 or 20 pieces by now. My friends always feel obliged to remind me that picking shit off the street is unhealthy. Fuck that noise. If I see a LEGO, it's going in my pocket. My only fear is if the muggers figure me out and make a line of them leading into a side alley.

New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs"(Read 552 times)
New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" on: September 24, 2019, 05:30:04 PM
Most of the issues I've found were from two things:
1) Juul uses "nic-salt" which is 5-10 more potent than nicotine itself; further, I vape 3mg-12mg (.3-1.2) ... The Juul is 48mg, or 4.8 ...
2) I knew when they put out CBD for vaping in OIL form that there was going to be issues; you can't safely inhale OIL into your lungs ...

Story Here
Edit, Thrash: Corrected The Dosage Decimals
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:33:21 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 06:02:56 PM
Well all of it is some form of oil sir.
Reminds me of the toy trains with smoking stacks back in the day.
In retrospect I can't believe how long it took for someone to come up with vaping.
Ah but I think batteries of the time were the problem.

Hahaha can you imagine 1960's teen's vaping back then with their shit plugged into the cigarette lighter socket? I can. LOL

Oh I bet yours has an attachment for charging it in the car ... hahahaha
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:05:37 PM by Tru »
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 06:15:55 PM
And yes, Trump has been a disappointment. I concede that point.
But I worry about what's next, after him.

Contrary to what most people think I believe his connections and discussions with Russia and N. Korea are a good thing.

Think he will be reelected next year?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:39:32 PM by Tru »

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:04:48 PM
Damn man, vaping costs as much as ciggs. I started looking into starter kits as a gift for a friend and holy shit that stuff is expensive.

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 05:01:56 PM
Look for the "Boulder Rock Pod" ...

And most are glycol ...
I'm talking actual oil ...
(Sometimes the juice is called "oil"; it's not)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 06:36:24 PM
Thanks I ordered a starter kit for her with the pen and juice for about $13-14

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 12:47:46 PM
Note:
The juice in that is 18mg (1.8) ...
It's also tobacco flavored (not bad, but; meh) ...
I have other liquids, thus, I empty out the bottle and use it to refill the cartridges ...

You can also cut that 18mg/1.8 with another weaker fluid to make it palatable and not as strong ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 10:08:41 PM
She's a pretty heavy smoker. I thought the tobacco would be the best choice, she can experiment with other flavors but that will be up to her.

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 09:35:42 AM
No, good call ...
I'm not personally a fan of the "tobacco" flavors, however, a lot of people are ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #9 on: September 30, 2019, 02:17:21 AM
Most of the issues I've found were from two things:
1) Juul uses "nic-salt" which is 5-10 more potent than nicotine itself; further, I vape 3mg-12mg (.3-1.2) ... The Juul is 48mg, or 4.8 ...
2) I knew when they put out CBD for vaping in OIL form that there was going to be issues; you can't safely inhale OIL into your lungs ...

Story Here
Edit, Thrash: Corrected The Dosage Decimals

Umm considering that people regularly use solvents like butane or ether to make this cannabis oil from the scraps and leaf and then smoke it, well I can't really see the difference. It's the same as inhaling the joint to start with, it's the oil that is the active ingredient. They, ok me to, have made this and mostly used it to adulterate regular joints.

Re: New Vaping Bans Will Be Trump's "War On Drugs" Reply #10 on: October 01, 2019, 05:19:06 PM
Kind of ...
But, when you burn the oil, it's different than just "vaping" it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')