Quote from: 13chemicals
I don't understand how that if funny or quotebox material.  That just seems like the average kind of conversation Danzig would have with a girl.  I don't think I'd ever expect an emotionally mature conversation to occur between him and the 17 year olds that he dates.
Quote from: Drugmoth
hahahahaha, yeah, emotional maturity, you should know.
Quote from: 13chemicals
I've had an emotionally mature conversation. 
Sasha:  I'm pregnant I need $500.
Dude: Ok.

Do you go to bars by yourself?(Read 12289 times)
Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #30 on: April 11, 2009, 09:28:02 PM
well no wonder she was late last night.... you have to start hurrying her up a bit....i know she is slow....
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009, 09:31:43 PM
Check and check.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 09:37:12 PM
good.  now tell her to pick up more beer on the way home. 

oh, and pork rinds.  I working on my next 50 pounds
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #33 on: April 11, 2009, 09:38:41 PM
So why'd you get banned anyway? Something about molesting children behind the blinds in an empty house? LOL

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 09:40:11 PM
honestly, I have no idea, but according to the thread I read over there today, it was because of the pic I posted of the fat ass with the gross balls

which was far from the grossest thing ever posted there

I see skip is on power trip version 3.0
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 09:41:08 PM
Whatev.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 09:48:23 PM
wait wat?
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #37 on: April 11, 2009, 09:50:59 PM
if you think I'm not saying, I seriously have no fucking clue.  that is the first thing I've heard about any of it.  of course I was following RT the whole time, posting even, but never was I told why I was banned.  And then I read.... http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www_de.cgi/http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showpost.php?s=0e41d5e3d601eda3780cce30cf93bc18&p=5438149&postcount=11

and that was all I needed to know
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #38 on: April 11, 2009, 09:54:55 PM
Not at all. That was my way of saying I don't give a shit what happens there anymore. I had lots of respect for Skip and Stinkfoot and Fitzy while they let Ari and Balbus censor whomever they wanted however they wanted. We took up for you and then TomChronic went after me again and before I knew what had happened RT was gone. Freedom of speech my ass.

Fuck em.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #39 on: April 11, 2009, 10:00:52 PM
thats my view too.  Fuck em.  this isn't the first time skipshit pulled this shit.  It is, however, the last time I play along with his games.  I take it you got banned too?  or at the least, he pissed you the fuck off?

he is so fucking good at that. 

not unilke my wife

you know, that reminds me of a joke I heard way back when I was about 12.  while I can't remember the entire thing, it comes down to the hottest bitches always end up being total cunts to deal with, because there isn't anything else wrong with em

what that had to do with this, I'm not sure.  next time she buys liqour, I have to ask her to buy something other than peach vodka/rum/somethingthattasteslikepeachesthatisgrosserthanpigshit
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 10:04:17 PM
what
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 10:04:39 PM
No. The last time I pissed him off he made me a moderator. He likes me, he won't drop the hammer on me. Even though I'm American and he loathes everything American.

OK stop talking about this, we're gonna piss people off having personal convo in thread. PM me if you want to talk.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 10:05:48 PM
ok.  but I haven't been to a bar in years..... what has changed?  do people still play pool?
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 10:06:41 PM
Dunno. Me either.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 10:11:42 PM
bars scare me.  around here, they are filled with drunk rednecks.  I just don't fit in well with that crowd. 

all the good bars they shut down for drug dealing morons being obvious. 

what retards.  a certain few have to ruin it for everyone.

its my turn.
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 10:16:34 PM
No one forced you to stay in Pennsyl-Tuckey...

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009, 10:55:32 PM
money did.  We have tried a total of 5 times now to get the hell out of this fuckstate.  But to no avail  Every single time, something comes up and we end up having to cancel all plans.   

Sorta frustrating. 
Got it?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #47 on: April 11, 2009, 11:02:16 PM
Do what I'm doing. Burn everything. Figuratively, of course. House going to foreclosure and filing chapter 7. Fuck it, it's all gone.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #48 on: April 12, 2009, 12:14:01 AM
The great part about drinking alone far from home is that no one knows where to direct those who seek to investigate your (alleged) actions.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #49 on: April 12, 2009, 04:40:22 PM
Going to bars alone is worse than going to the movies alone. I do go to bars alone, but not to hang out. I have a mission when I go to bars alone and that mission is usually declared a success within 10 minutes (I order them all at the same time). Then I go home.
Obviously it's different if I know the bartender or any of the patrons, but if not then I bounce.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #50 on: April 12, 2009, 10:44:28 PM
I do go to bars by myself.  It's really sad.  I used to do it more when I was a hardcore alcoholic, drinking 6+ drinks a day everyday for a few years.  The saddest time I did it was when I went to barfly with two bucks in change, drunk, and begged the bartender to cut the price of a pbr in half so I could give him a fifty cent tip.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #51 on: April 12, 2009, 11:43:19 PM
I've only done it a few times, back when I went out in public.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #52 on: April 12, 2009, 11:44:54 PM
Before you became John Merrick?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #53 on: April 13, 2009, 12:04:59 AM
Who?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #54 on: April 13, 2009, 01:26:57 AM
I used to do it more when I was a hardcore alcoholic, drinking 6+ drinks a day everyday for a few years.

Ah ha ha, hahahahaha!

Joe?

Carolyn?

Are you reading this?

Can I get a witness?
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #55 on: April 13, 2009, 01:53:04 AM
About the only time I can remember going to a bar here in the US I ended up making out with a completely random chicka and eventually getting thrown out on my ass for giving the bartender shit for refusing to serve a black guy. I had my lucky silver dollar in my shirt pocket when I went in but I lost it when the bouncer knocked me on my ass. I really don't care for bars but I have been wondering why I don't go out looking for women anymore and feeling that I should give it at least one more try before I croak. So I might give it another shot, but I really don't think there are any Tricky's left in this town anyway.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #56 on: April 13, 2009, 11:25:28 AM

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 10:07:27 AM
No, I don't.
In this university town, it would be a good way to get raped.

I'll just drink at home.

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #58 on: April 14, 2009, 04:06:16 PM
Aren't you from Canada? That's like the safest place I've ever heard of. What are you from Etobicoke?

Re: Do you go to bars by yourself? Reply #59 on: April 14, 2009, 04:32:07 PM
Check her facebook, maybe that'll tell you where she is.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.