Quote from: eitje
Some day you'll make it into space, Thrash...
...and enter geosynchronous orbit over Jacksonville.

The Real Meaning of the Statues on Easter Island(Read 176 times)
The Real Meaning of the Statues on Easter Island on: December 17, 2019, 10:54:50 PM
Scientists believe they’ve uncovered the meaning of some of the Moai stone monoliths found on Rapa Nui, better known as Easter Island.

The scientists analyzed soil in the vicinity of two of the Moai statues and found traces of banana, taro, and sweet potato, according to research published last month in the Journal of Archaeological Science.

These traces indicate the statues could have been used to celebrate the crop fertility of soils in the region.

The famed stone monoliths that tower over the island of Rapa Nui—colloquially known as Easter Island—have puzzled scientists for centuries.

But now, archaeologists and soil scientists studying the ancient Moai believe they may have uncovered the meaning of the famous statues. Clues in nearby soils suggest the statues may have been placed there to celebrate the fertility of crops in the area.

https://news.yahoo.com/real-meaning-statues-easter-island-212400753.html
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: The Real Meaning of the Statues on Easter Island Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 11:57:41 AM
Funny thing is they decimated the environment of the Island to erect their monuments. Any religious notion is never a good idea.
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: The Real Meaning of the Statues on Easter Island Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 12:48:14 AM
I thought about that too ...
BUT, you DO have to "honor the gods" that provided ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')