So, I've done all of the "fixes", such as take the black cap off of the top, and remove this or that, or don't push the element in all the way ... Well, after REALLY looking at the vapes, I figured out how to solve EVERY leaking issue with both of the pod/mods ... (The best part about it, you have the parts handy already!)
See, I really like them, and was about to just give them up, when I decided to look around and see if there was a way to stop the leaking; a DEAL-BREAKER to my continued use of the items ... I loved the vapor, the flavor, the batteries, everything about them; but, that LEAKING!
So, upon closer inspection (AND PAY ATTENTION SMOK!) I realized that the O-Ring was painfully too small for the opening ... There was NO WAY it was going to seal it properly ... Here's what I did, and I believe I'm the first one to think of this, for some odd reason ...
1) Take the old (white, most times) O-Ring off of an older coil
2) Put it JUST OVER where the other O-Ring sits (DO NOT COVER IT)
IE: (==||-| ... (Top, Body, O-Ring, O-Ring, Body, Bottom)
3) Press that thing in hard, it'll fit, I promise, and it will seal it like it's supposed to, and have the extra O-Ring to double seal it ... IT WILL WORK, I PROMISE! You might have to do it twice, but I've done it for 2 coil replacements on BOTH the Nord and Trinity Alpha; both are dry as a bone, even with being in my pocket and vaping all day
1) Make sure everything is CLEAN (NO JUICE ON ANY OF IT [prime it though]
2) By CLEAN, I mean BOTH the COIL and receiving hole of POD
3) This WILL WORK!
4) On mine, I still had the top cover of the Nord removed; there's tutorials on how
and why to do this ... Believe me, it helps, but, combined with the above, you'll be golden!
5) I'll post pics/vid if need be, however, I think you get it at this point ...
You're welcome, fellow NORD/TRINITY ALPHA/SMOK users ...
PS: If Smok uses this idea to fix their "flaw", they can send me a check as an engineer!