Quote from: Wozzeck
Angelina Jolie shits too, Kyle.
Angelina Jolie shits.

Photos show the horrors of Auschwitz, 75 years after its liberation(Read 368 times)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:49:10 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Who Me!
Seriously though, the narration is setting the stage and the images show nothing. Really Dave?
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

No, t was just a general ststement ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I was just watching a movie and the bad guys had a Nazi flag on the wall.
I'm sure you know about the thousands of Nazi's that were imported and set up in key positions in research, industry, media and as heads in many of our universities by the "CIA" during and right after WWII.

But I was reminded by this thread and that flag about the fact that Nixon paid the American Nazi party to use their white supremacist ties to canvas for him during his elections. Apparently whatever the Nazi's did during the war is all forgiven by our government. Hell, the Nazi's were financed by Wall Street, and aided by multinational corporations based in the US from the very start.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:51:26 PM by Tru »

It's no surprise that with the war ended the globalists needed a new scam to loot the public Dave. First they took up the Nazi war with the Russians (our allies) and started calling it the "cold war" providing unlimited funds to the CIA and war industries, and also the establishment of a phony Israel remake to create a concentration camp of their own construction, The Jews here flocking into the "new promised land" were just cannon fodder specifically to incite the Arabs and provide yet another endless source of war and profit. The Israelis (rulers) are another story all together much closer related in their actions to intelligent Nazi's.

Btw I believe that the CIA and KGB may have been working together to set up conflicts and take advantage of our/their governments and public's fear to milk and gain greater power over the people on both sides.

Then they started putting that garbage "in dog we trust" on all of our currency again and added "under dog" to the pledge to keep people in support of their "faith based" war machine. What a coup against the actual faithful, reduced into hordes of war mongers to support their evil global wars.

Call me wrong, I already said it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:16:03 AM by Tru »

Hahahaha I just remembered, all of the Nazi POW's during the war were brought to the US and allowed to run their own detention camps! with minimal oversight.

Stalag 13 in reverse with the prisoners given even more freedom than Hogans lot, even to the point of getting weekend passes so they could go to town and get a taste of American life (FAKE AS IT MAY WELL BE) and shopping!

"In God We Trust", also written as "In God we trust", is the official motto of the United States of America[1][2][3] and of the U.S. state of Florida. It was adopted by the U.S. Congress in 1956, supplanting E pluribus unum, in use since the initial 1776 design of the Great Seal of the United States.[4]

The capitalized form "IN GOD WE TRUST" first appeared on the two-cent piece in 1864[5] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957. A law passed in a Joint Resolution by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84–140) and approved by President Dwight Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, requires that "In God We Trust" appear on American currency. The following year, the phrase was used on paper money for the first time—on the updated one-dollar silver certificate that entered circulation on October 1, 1957.[5] The 84th Congress later passed legislation (P.L. 84–851), also signed by President Eisenhower on July 30, 1956, declaring the phrase to be the national motto.[6][7][8]

Some groups and people have objected to its use, contending that its religious reference violates the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.[9] These groups believe the phrase should be removed from currency and public property. In lawsuits, this argument has not overcome the interpretational doctrine of accommodationism, which allows government to endorse religious establishments as long as they are all treated equally.[10] According to a 2003 joint poll by USA Today, CNN, and Gallup, 90% of Americans support the inscription "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.[11]

In 2006, "In God We Trust" was designated as the motto of the U.S. state of Florida.[12][13]

Yeah, I knew about the "In [dog] We Trust" not being replaced on US currency until 1957 ...
It's interesting that there is ALWAYS a conflict, and it's typically with those that helped us in the previous incarnation
of earth-shattering conflict ... (Russia and The US liberating Germany, Russia and The US in The "Cold War", Ronald Reagan
saying that Saddam Hussein was "a leader we can work with", and Bush Sr [I believe] who praised Osama Bin Laden as a "
true friend of our democracy" [In fact, GW. Bush was “not overjoyed” to learn of Osama bin Laden's death], etc ...)

It's amazing how our "allies" end up under our feet, and vice-versa ...

Interesting points, indeed ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I know, I'm just bat shit crazy.

You and me both, bro! ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Photos show the horrors of American pubic schools Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 07:33:36 PM
LOL

Re: Photos show the horrors of America's pubic schools. Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 07:41:13 PM
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:42:20 PM by Tru »

If you read further on his blog, he makes some pretty good (and brazen) points ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Yep.

I like his take on things ...
Most people really do suck at the English language ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I really fuck up sometimes, but contrary to what some of the girls back on A-S may have thought, I'm not a writer. And most of the time they would have been amazed that I could still type at all if they only knew how fucked up I always was. LOL

You don't think they didn't have a clue?
Then again, you were contributing to, what, like 5 boards at any given time beforehand?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')