Quote from: Drugmoth
Who in their right mind would enjoy sucking a teeni weeni?

Sling TV Offering Free Blue Package - 5PM-12AM Daily(Read 966 times)
Sling TV's rebrand of its existing free streaming service includes a stream of ABC News Live as well as "thousands of movies and shows suitable for kids and families," including titles such as Teen Titans Go!, DC Super Hero Girls and Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.

Anyone can access the service for free, without a paid subscription and no sign-in required, using the Sling TV app on Roku, an Amazon Fire TV or Android device or via sling.com on a Chrome, Safari or Edge browser.

Link 1
Link 2
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Sling TV Offering Free Blue Package - 5PM-12AM Daily Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 09:15:25 PM
I may check out the free registration offer just for the news. My son have me a pretty nice used 42" TV, I watched it for 1.5 hours and unplugged it, still can't stand watching 45min of commercials within that time frame. It has a nice picture though and when I get a long enough HDMI cable I'll try using it as a slave monitor. 
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Sling TV Offering Free Blue Package - 5PM-12AM Daily Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 08:04:43 PM
Hahaha ...
Well, take advantage of the freebie ...
ALSO, look into "Kodi"; you can watch what you want, commercial-free ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Sling TV Offering Free Blue Package - 5PM-12AM Daily Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 11:11:05 PM
I watch everything commercial free ... well Tubi has a few short commercials but they are not annoying. My son tried to get me using KODI I had it installed and used it slightly longer than the TV, but every time he mentions it these days is because it's fucked up again one way or another. Oh he can tell you all about it until you walk away, Hahaha

I just did a "search everything"-(great search tool) for kodi and it's not installed but I have the full installer (2019) and all the required add ons/options to make it work, Just haven't had a real use for it yet. 
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Sling TV Offering Free Blue Package - 5PM-12AM Daily Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 09:04:36 AM
You need at least the "Lela 18" version right now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')