Quote from: Lothar
I'm rocking a full beard now. It's nice, and it intimidates the guys in my MMA camp.
Quote from: krapsna
Actually, it's your erection they're afraid of.

Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites(Read 1571 times)
Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites on: May 05, 2020, 09:00:14 AM
I've used Mailcatch.Com for years now, however, they've been lacking lately ...
I've recently used EmailOndeck.Com and have had little issues with them ...

Are there others that work well out there anymore?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 01:15:17 AM
Don't know, haven't needed one for years. I did provide a list of free email services to NaNa but she would never know what the fuck I was talking about anyway. Probably didn't even know what the fuck the flash drive was or what to do with it.

They just came from a quick Google search.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 10:53:57 AM
I like this one (EmailOnDeck); they seem "legit" and have various domains so they don't get flagged as temps as often ...
They are quite useful, actually ... And I've used them for various things ... I just have to keep track of the 2 or 3 I use and where ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 03:03:45 PM
On sites that simply want an email address before forwarding you to their content I used to use donkey@kong.com it worked for a couple years but recently it started getting flagged as invalid well duh, it's wholly fictitious.
Can't believe it worked as many times as it did.

Re: Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 06:31:05 PM
Just to clarify my previous post, I forgot to mention I put a text file and a video on a flash drive and had Jo Jo forward it to Nayanna. Because it was end of the week pm and she didn't work weekends and only am.

Re: Free Temporary/Disposable Email Sites Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 11:31:59 AM
Ahhh; gotcha ...
And, a lot of sites want you to validate the email, so, sites like the ones I mentioned ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')