Quote from: 13chemicals
When I quit drinking and started banging junk I lost 35 pounds.  Then I quit shooting up and the weight has stayed off.  People ask me how I lost the weight and I say, "pilates."

God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10(Read 93 times)
God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 on: August 08, 2020, 10:03:49 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 08:23:16 PM
Meh, can't care, W10 will be old shit soon.
And where were you while the cat was away, making like a mouse?

Re: God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 12:23:35 AM
Wow man. I haven't taken any blood pressure meds this past week because my pressure has been near perfect, but tonight I've been feeling like shit so I took a blood pressure reading, blood pressure was good but my heart is spinning around at 184 bpm. I just took the last half of my last hydrocodone from back when I had heart surgery, you think the opiate will calm it down?
I know how and have the things required to drop BP quickly but this is something I haven't encountered before.

Re: God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 05:19:09 PM
Try it in small doses and see ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 06:34:19 PM
The opiate worked great and the problem hasn't reappeared.
I asked my doc if there was something I could take if it happens again and he said you already have a prescription that lowers pulse rate, Coreg! Take two in the morning and two in the evening. Dumbass, my BP was already low normal, if I took 4 of those suckers...

Re: God Mode + Other Features For Windows 10 Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 06:09:23 PM
Yeah, not sure where they're going with this one ...

anyway, once they remove the control panel, I'm pretty sure God mode will help ... But I'm sure they're going to find a way to get rid of that too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')