Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...
For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica.

September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later(Read 3962 times)
September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later on: September 11, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
All is good ...
See other threads on here ...
I pretty much feel the same now as then ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
All is good ...
See other threads on here ...
I pretty much feel the same now as then ...
And that is how? Because different people have vastly different ideas of what took place.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
It's not about what I feel too place ...
It's about my work being there ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
And here I thought you were a Floridillian.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 11:04:04 PM
I'm an Ex-Ct/NYC Paramedic ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
Then why are you in Florida? And not doing those things.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 10:19:13 PM
I started businesses and I still do those things ...
I activate during disasters ...
It's enough exposure to it for me when it happens ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 02:05:51 AM
Should I stage an event for you? I'm not about killing people to produce a desired effect on the public like the bush admin but I could blow up a building after hours. It would make more sense than what we have been told.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:12:04 AM by Tru »

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 06:04:51 PM
It would have to be a scale large enough to warrant FEMA and other federal commissions ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
Yep.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
One or two federal building's would get their attention but if there were no casualties then where would you fit in?

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #11 on: December 27, 2018, 08:56:12 AM
I wouldn't ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
Yeah I wouldn't either but the official story of OKC makes no sense, even if you wanted to send a message to the Fed why would a patriot take the lives of children and innocent people? How in the fuck could that make people sympathetic to the cause? It can't, it only aided the Fed in cracking down on militias and passing more laws. So yeah the supposed actions of Timothy just make no sense. 

And yeah long before OKC I was thinking taking out Federal buildings would be one way to send a message, but if he actually did it on his own he should have picked a specific un-named target in Langley Virginia. There are no innocent people there.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
I've often wondered why exactly he did it as well ...
I think you're more on the mark about "better targets" for that kind of domestic terrorism ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #14 on: September 11, 2019, 07:11:55 PM
Wow; 18 years now ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 10:19:22 PM
Yep and we will never know the truth, most of the shit from the JFK murder is still classified.
Begs the question, why.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 03:58:02 AM
Yeah, I know ...
I'd love to know why I had to do it ...
You know, beyond the terrorists/Bin Laden/whatever reason(s) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 03:57:59 AM
Bin Sloberin a decades long bush family asset.
Fuck anyone who doesn't believe me, The bush admin and CIA did it!

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #18 on: June 04, 2020, 06:26:35 PM
Originally Osama bin laden and Sadam Hussein were leaders that are leaders admired and respected ... And that's from Ronald Reagan on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 09:42:16 PM
Look at all of the brutal right-wing dictatorships the US sponsored/continues to sponsor/tries to place in power in Central & South America. Or Pol Pot & Khmer Rouge.

If you find a right-wing regime in the world any time in recent history, you'll find US money/guns/support. The Dulles brothers, among others, were funneling money to the Nazis. Even at home: the DuPonts, among others, tried to overthrow FDR.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #20 on: August 13, 2020, 05:14:09 PM
No, I completely agree with you ...
My favorite was when it was discovered that we were supplying the Contras (and that whole war, for that matter) with weapons ... The documented reason why, which was just a stupid brush off, but still a funny reason ...
"It wouldn't be a fair fight otherwise..."

What the unholy fuck?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #21 on: September 11, 2020, 09:26:29 AM
19 years ....
Just ... Wow!

It's been a long life since ...

For the 20th, I'll probably post a whole different thread ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #22 on: September 11, 2020, 04:02:30 PM
I wonder what horrifying commemorative things they'll sell next year.

Re: September 11th - Paramedic - 17 Years Later Reply #23 on: September 11, 2020, 11:09:03 PM
.... or do!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')