Quote from: david
kyle go with your instinct and just give up. girls are fags

Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin'(Read 13871 times)
Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' on: April 11, 2009, 07:51:33 PM
So, What cool shit is there to do online while drunk, high, or trippin'? Name some good trippy movies too. I'll start by saying 2 movies. Requiem for a dream, and Jacobs ladder. I was super bored and took like 10 benadryls last night andwas on the phone with this chick, and watching movies trying not to pass out, and then things got trippy. And, some cool things to do online is go to LarryCarlson.com HE IS THE MOST AWESOME TRIP ARTIST. YOU MUST CHECK OUT SOME OF HIS VIDEOS. In the middle of my "benadryl high" , I tried to check my myspace but kept zoning out, and had the worst cotton mouth. i finally gave in at 6am.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:58:25 PM
This'll sound stupid, but I actually started re-watching some old Disney films while high and I was pretty pleased with the results. I'd never really gotten Bambi until I watched it blasted out of my mind on night. It was awesome. Fantasia is kind of the same way.

On a different note, all the Gerald Scarfe stuff for Pink Floyd is pretty sweet as well, and I even got really interested in the old Mind's Eye videos a few years back. Good stoned watching.

As for tripping, the best thing I've ever seen while on mushrooms was this NOVA documentary on kangaroos. it felt like it went on for 9 hours, and every time I'd come back into the room I'd be faced with yet more giant rat creatures. Kangaroos are fucking weird. I loved it. On LSD the world is a movie for me so I don't need anything else.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:00:53 PM
Haha yeah disney is fuckin' shot out. All their subliminal messages, like sex in the air, naked bitches in windows. fuckin nutcases.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 10:46:52 PM
Oh man, I had the BEST trip toy that someone stole from me :(  Spinny lights and shit are awesome.

The first time I saw A Clockwork Orange I was on DXM.  It totally fucked with my head.  Try watching Existenz on drugs.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 10:50:33 PM
eXistenZ

EDIT: It's a clever play of words. Those of us with Hun blood know.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:51:23 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 12:20:20 AM
Philistines!

Watch this:

The Holy Mountain (Trailer)

or these:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MisericordeConcern

or make your own damn movie.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 12:26:43 AM
That movie is 36 years old. Trippy or not, it can't hold up. It's almost as old as me and my prostate barely works.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 03:30:42 AM
My favorite thing to do while high/drunk/trippin is to get in my car and just let the road guide me!
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 09:21:46 AM
I tend to stick by the Dandy Warhols motto: You drive fast, I'll do the drugs.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 12:29:41 PM
Seconded!

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 12:53:50 PM
I like to come on the internet and post about how cool I am for being so high/drunk/trippin'  :D
I seriously know a guy named Harry Bush.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 12:54:40 PM
Good for you.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 12:56:01 PM
isn't that what we are doing here?  ???

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 12:57:02 PM
only made it to 2.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 12:58:27 PM
2 what?

joints?

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 01:33:44 PM
This film is outside of whatever the opposite of a steaming pile of shit is.

Philistines!

Watch this:

The Holy Mountain (Trailer)

or these:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MisericordeConcern

or make your own damn movie.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 04:45:39 PM
You mean it's outside of a freezing hole of ice cream?

Re: Fun/Trippy things to do while high/drunk/trippin' Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 07:44:57 PM
I'd like some freezing ice cream from that hole.

But only if I don't have to watch someone's frivolous, attention whoring art school film. That earned them a solid D.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!