Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...
For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica.

I need a quitter...(Read 11421 times)
Re: I need a quitter... Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 11:41:31 PM
Yeah I put on a 7mg once in a while, if it gets bad. Last night wasn't too bad.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 10:21:26 AM
it makes me all giddy. i feel drunk. i'm gonna develop an addiction to nicotine patches.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 10:24:42 AM
wait, you can get the same buzz without the smoke and tar?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
Nicotine is really not that dangerous in low amounts.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 10:30:14 AM
Your point is not relevant

Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 10:30:57 AM
Your FACE isn't relevant.
~

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 10:31:44 AM

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 10:38:14 AM
~

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 10:39:48 AM
your MOM'S FACE isn't relevant.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 10:41:59 AM
can one of you twats please tell me if I can enjoy all the highs of smokes without smoking.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 10:50:00 AM
can one of you twats please tell me if I can enjoy all the highs of smokes without smoking.

Yes, but not the pleasure of the actual act of smoking.
~

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #41 on: April 15, 2009, 01:29:39 PM

Yes, but not the pleasure of the actual act of smoking.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #42 on: April 15, 2009, 02:47:12 PM
I had a puff of a cigarette the other night by accident. I had a joint going, and had rested it in the slot of an ashtray. Amy had a cig going, about the same length as my spliff, and she'd put it in the same ashtray. We were watching a movie so I wasn't really looking at what I was doing, and I was fucking plastered so I guess I didn't notice the different filter, but once I pulled on it I knew instantly what I'd done. The last pull of a cig I'd had was February 7th, 2007...

......and OH MY GOD it was just AWFUL. Christ on a stick! How the hell did I used to like that taste?!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #43 on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:20 PM
Personally I don't really like the taste of cigs, I prefer kreteks myself.
~

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #44 on: April 15, 2009, 03:00:23 PM
@fah

Did you get a head spin from the nico ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 03:01:41 PM
I might've, but I was about 20 beers, 5 shots of whisky, and 6 joints in at the time. So I really wasn't noticing much other than eww gross this tastes like shit where's my damn joint?!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 03:06:00 PM
ha, I thought about that right after i clicked post. duh@me

good thing about smoking weed with spin though. you get "stoned" that little bit quicker becuase of the nico making you a bit dizzy.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 04:14:31 PM
I had to stop using the patches full time and take the Mosh Method. They were giving me vivid dreams that, were I still smoking, would probably have given me cardiac arrest. Dreams about terrorists inventing liquid kryptonite and capturing Superman and shooting at me in slow motion and and and...

omgz WE SENT A BLACK FAMILY TO PENNSIC!!!

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 04:18:10 PM
Fucking pussies and your patches.  I go without smoking for days and it's no sweat off my back.
~

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 06:43:20 PM
Fucking pussies and your patches.  I go without smoking for days and it's no sweat off my back.

how about weeks?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #50 on: April 15, 2009, 06:45:37 PM
Yeah fag. I haven't had a smoke since before Luke got here. I think...

Re: I need a quitter... Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 04:27:02 AM
Once I'm over the few day mark a few weeks is nothing.
~