Quote from: Zoomie
I've never tasted alcohol. Ever. Ask anyone.
Quote from: Emperor Reagan
It's true.  He takes all of his drinks rectally.
Quote from: Zoomie
And its economical! Takes much less to get you blitzed!
Almost said plowed, but unlike Thrash I don't want plowed and rectal in the same thread...

You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum.(Read 10985 times)
Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 11:40:18 AM
Not Without Mosh's Anus (with limited commercial interruption, brought to you by Charmin)
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 12:45:46 PM
I like Regardie, but I don't care enough to argue about him.

I am, however, thinking about Mosh's anus.

Well, I'm partly going by what others have said about him, but I never liked any of his interpretations of Crowley's writings, especially the bullshit notes he wrote about The Book of Lies.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 02:57:39 PM
I like Regardie, but I don't care enough to argue about him.

I am, however, thinking about Mosh's anus.

Well, I'm partly going by what others have said about him, but I never liked any of his interpretations of Crowley's writings, especially the bullshit notes he wrote about The Book of Lies.

I'd take anything he wrote about Crowley and his writing with a grain of salt anyway.

When Crolwey couldn't afford to keep him around as his secretary anymore, they had a falling out (as Crowley seemed to have with everyone close to him anyway) and there was plenty of bad blood.  Then in his later life he seemed to take on a sort of apologist role against Crowley's detractors/try to sanitize some of Crowley.

I also wouldn't pay much attention to what he wrote about Crowley's writings in anything beyond an editorial capacity because he was pretty adamant that he wasn't into Thelema.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 12:13:34 AM
Who'd win in a duel? Rincewind or Crowley?

Rincewind has Twoflower and the luggage. Crowley has Jimmy Page.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 01:34:57 AM
I call dibs on the Fascism forum.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 01:41:27 AM
I call dibs on the Fascism forum.
THAT IS FORBIDDEN.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 01:56:09 AM
Nothing is forbidden me.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 01:59:26 AM
Nothing is forbidden me.
Well, it would be...
...in the Fascism forum.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 02:00:12 AM
Not when I am the State.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 02:04:48 AM
Not when I am the State.
Let's ask Napoleon & Squealer how that worked out!

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 02:21:24 AM
Four legs good, 2 legs better.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 07:01:53 PM
Four legs good, 2 legs better.

Doesn't this statement belong in sex?

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 07:54:26 PM
Dudes, take it to the philosophy forum, please ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 04:08:23 PM
Oh hey, I didn't notice it until just now, thanks Thrash!

Now watch me fuck it all up like an idiot...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:08:44 PM by Phaedrus »

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 05:13:50 PM
I can split it and put it there ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
Split what what you're confusing sometimes.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 07:16:04 PM
Split/cut the post from this thread and move it to the other. I assume. I havent played with a BB since I installed UBB on my personal website. I should go see what these things can do these days.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 10:44:41 PM
what | what

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #48 on: April 28, 2009, 02:22:19 AM
Split/cut the post from this thread and move it to the other.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: You forgot the Philosophy/Religion forum. Reply #49 on: May 01, 2009, 03:41:42 PM

Understatement of the year.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon