Quote from: krapsna
I just conducted an informal office poll amongst my three male co-workers that consisted of the following question: "If you were hanging out with some dude and he told you that he generally preferrs women but sucks dick too from time to time would you consider him gay, bi, or straight?"

Three of three respondants answered gay. I think they also suspect that I'm gay now just for asking that question. As a matter of fact, one of them just walked into my office and said, "So who's your boyfriend?" and started making sucky noises at me. He then followed up that question with "What happened, did you meet some dude and accidentally suck his dick last night?"

Smoking Crack(Read 21434 times)
Re: Smoking Crack Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 11:08:43 AM
What, you don't think I have family?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 11:51:07 AM
Let's leave family out of this and focus on boobs.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 12:15:56 PM
Psycho and treehugger should have a boob-off.
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 03:51:54 PM
A theme park is an adventure? Damn, that's pretty lame.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 12:30:55 AM
I LIKE THE ROLLER COASTERS AND ANIMALS!!!!
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 10:41:45 AM
Me too, but it ain't an adventure.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 10:58:29 AM
Me too, but it ain't an adventure.

That's not an adventure.  THIS is an adventure.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 10:27:45 AM

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 01:01:47 PM
Fuckin a mosh!
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 07:18:39 PM
What the fuck. I'd try crack once. Why not?

I've tried it. Waste of good coke if you ask me.

I remember you posting about that a million and five years ago.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 08:07:12 PM
I do that a lot.

(Repeat myself, not smoke crack)

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:17 PM
I smoked crack once, but I am not proud of it. Someone once put it in a blunt that was being passed around, and I was totally unaware of it. When I was told there was fucking CRACK in it, I felt like the lowest dirtiest scum on the face of the Earth. :-[
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:24 PM
Haha, like chugging robo is any better?
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 11:00:12 PM
You're happy to get your jollies from fucking COUGH SYRUP, yet you're somehow morally outraged at someone smoking crack? Are you fuckin' serious?

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:15 PM
but people dont say EWW U DIRTY DEXTROMETHORPHAN WHORE, DEXHEAD, shit like that. I grew up learning crack is wack, and never heard any shit about dxm until i started doing it.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #45 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02:10 PM
You're happy to get your jollies from fucking COUGH SYRUP, yet you're somehow morally outraged at someone smoking crack? Are you fuckin' serious?

yes I am serious. I also feel the same way about Marlboro reds and budweiser

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #46 on: April 20, 2009, 11:02:29 PM
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 11:03:12 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #47 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:49 PM
but people dont say EWW U DIRTY DEXTROMETHORPHAN WHORE, DEXHEAD, shit like that. I grew up learning crack is wack, and never heard any shit about dxm until i started doing it.

You kidding me? Most people think it's one of the dirtiest things besides meth and crack.  Not like I give a shit though, dex is my baby.

*Correction, most people I know.

IDK.. everyone around here thinks crack heroin meth and shit like that is the worst. I also dislike crack cuz i seen so many people throw their lives away for it, and I had like 3 bags of crack in my house and didnt know until my friend told me it was in his backpack.. (long story) .. crack just makes me feel.. idk not right. I don't look down on people that do it or anything, It's just my opinion..
people around here think dxm is just stupid, people think im retarded drinking bottles of cough syrup.. well its better than looking retarded smoking a glass dick.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #48 on: April 20, 2009, 11:08:25 PM
Haha, true.
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #49 on: April 20, 2009, 11:10:30 PM
Listen, I have nothing in particular against DXM or any other way of getting high, for that matter. But some might say that at least crack is a legitimate drug. I'd say the general consensus on chugging cough syrup is that it ranks about on the same level as sniffing glue or computer duster or whatever other household products can be abused.

Again, my point isn't that crack is good or that DXM is bad - just that who fuckin' cares? I've smoked crack, you've smoked crack. Neither of us habitually smokes crack, ergo neither of us is a "crackhead". Feeling ashamed is pointless.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 11:15:07 PM
As for your first paragraph Si, that is TOTAL bullshit.  Doing DXM is nothing like sniffing glue or huffing and it MOST DEFINITELY a real, legitimate drug.  Just letting you know.  Guess what? Codeine used to be in cough syrup OTC, is that like sniffing glue?
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 11:17:57 PM
Listen, I have nothing in particular against DXM or any other way of getting high, for that matter. But some might say that at least crack is a legitimate drug. I'd say the general consensus on chugging cough syrup is that it ranks about on the same level as sniffing glue or computer duster or whatever other household products can be abused.

Again, my point isn't that crack is good or that DXM is bad - just that who fuckin' cares? I've smoked crack, you've smoked crack. Neither of us habitually smokes crack, ergo neither of us is a "crackhead". Feeling ashamed is pointless.

my point was that I never had intentions to smoke it. just something im against for MYSELF. im not against people that smoked it or do smoke it or sell it or anything. i just dont choose to do it.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 11:19:17 PM
I'd say the general consensus...

Not saying it's my opinion. As I said, I have nothing in particular against any of this stuff. We were talking about how society views things.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #53 on: April 20, 2009, 11:21:05 PM
Well, okay then.
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #54 on: April 20, 2009, 11:21:35 PM
i know, I was just making my opinion clear, i didn't want anyone to think i look down on crack users lol

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #55 on: April 20, 2009, 11:22:26 PM
The general public considers things, that even they know how to obtain, being used for the purpose of getting high, is somehow ...trashy.

sniffing ;  glue, petrol anything else already mentioned

drinking ; metho, cough stuff. whatever

extrem sports could also go on this list. but yeah nm.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #56 on: April 20, 2009, 11:22:34 PM
Smoking crack makes you suck dick, kids.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #57 on: April 20, 2009, 11:23:35 PM
my point was that I never had intentions to smoke it. just something im against for MYSELF. im not against people that smoked it or do smoke it or sell it or anything. i just dont choose to do it.

Fair enough, I don't mean to seem like I'm attacking you (/me tries not to scare the new people away like we always seem to do), but accidentally smoking crack ONCE ought not to lead to feeling like:

the lowest dirtiest scum on the face of the Earth. :-[

S'all I'm sayin'. I accidentally smoked a puff of a cigarette the other day. I stopped once I realized what it was, and I didn't mean to smoke it. So it doesn't even count, 'far as I'm concerned.

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #58 on: April 20, 2009, 11:25:40 PM
Yeah, guilt is for the birds.  I have none, or that shame stuff.....or pride.
~

Re: Smoking Crack Reply #59 on: April 20, 2009, 11:27:20 PM

Fair enough, I don't mean to seem like I'm attacking you (/me tries not to scare the new people away like we always seem to do), but accidentally smoking crack ONCE ought not to lead to feeling like:

the lowest dirtiest scum on the face of the Earth. :-[

S'all I'm sayin'. I accidentally smoked a puff of a cigarette the other day. I stopped once I realized what it was, and I didn't mean to smoke it. So it doesn't even count, 'far as I'm concerned.

well when this happened i was like 15-16, and i just had the thought in my head omg i smoked crack. maybe i didnt feel that bad, but it messed my head up for the day. i was pissed cuz i never wanted to smoke the shxt.........

I guess maybe cause i'm still young, and got all the stuff that people would say about crack in my head.. like idk about over there but around here, its one of the drugs that is looked down on the most. I guess in my head crack is still wack. any drug is. but none of them were talked about as much around here.