Quote from: homeless-joe
Inbreeding does has is downside.

The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of(Read 1172 times)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 06:04:16 PM
I bet there is freeware out there that would let you do this with any flash drive.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 06:07:27 PM
Exactly ....
Or Open Source you can brand to your own ...
Then, get Flash Drives "Branded" from Alibaba for pennies on the dollar, and away you go ....
... at a resale price of $49-$129 each!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 02:01:29 PM
There are a lot of things that I consider completely stupid ideas that seem to sell.

There are tip calculators in the Apple app store. Who pays for an app to calculate basic percentages? Even if you aren't capable of doing that in your head, who can't do that on the free calculator included on every smart phone?

You should just sell everything all of the time because apparently at least one person will have more money than basic skills.

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 08:20:29 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 01:41:32 AM
Hahahaha I have pet rocks, Fred and Wilma Flintstone, collected From various locations in Ca. They both weigh about 20 lbs. They hang out next to my gas heater. Well, they like the warmth!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: The Photo Stick - An Insanely Simple Idea I Wish I Thought Of Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 10:00:47 AM
Fair enough ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')