Quote from: Thrash
He did it; now what?

Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs(Read 562994 times)
Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #120 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:45 PM
There is no White Castle up here  :(

But I can at least buy frozen White Castle burgers in the freezer aisle of my local supramarket  ;D
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #121 on: March 02, 2009, 08:19:06 PM
White Castle isn't all that, it's good once in a while I guess (along with all fast food, except for Wendy's, I could eat that shit 3 times a week).
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #122 on: March 02, 2009, 08:22:57 PM
I like fish & chips.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #123 on: March 02, 2009, 08:28:20 PM
But I can at least buy frozen White Castle burgers in the freezer aisle of my local supramarket  ;D

Ditto! How fucking perfect are those little fuckers for a late night smashed snack?! I like to add a little dollop of ketchup, and have the perfect system for getting them to not end up shitty and stale tasting out of the micro. I can't remember if this "perfect system" was written on the box or if I figured it out, but I like to think it was a stroke of drunken/stoned genius.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #124 on: March 02, 2009, 08:30:22 PM
I like fish & chips.

Who doesn't?! I had haddock fish'n'chips in Cornwall this past summer. And Cornish pasties. Endless fucking Cornish pasties. Mmmm.

You'd think I was hungry, and hadn't just eaten a big fat NY strip with Boston beans and onions and peppers and beer and really nice Far Niente wine. But I did!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #125 on: March 02, 2009, 08:30:58 PM
si, have you seen harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay? it's almost as funny as the first one.

I haven't, and I'd actually been avoiding it cuz I'd heard it was absolutely TERRIBLE. Glad to hear not everyone thought so - I'll have to check it out.

---

I like to post a lot tonight, it seems.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #126 on: March 02, 2009, 08:32:56 PM
si, have you seen harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay? it's almost as funny as the first one.

I haven't, and I'd actually been avoiding it cuz I'd heard it was absolutely TERRIBLE. Glad to hear not everyone thought so - I'll have to check it out.

---

Gummy shark for the fish down here... the greatest fish for fish & chips in my very humble opinion. And as an added bonus, its probably full of mercury.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #127 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:11 PM
fish & chips at the pub this summer!!!

and yeah i agree wendy's is the best fast food

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #128 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:34 PM
Gummy shark for the fish down here... the greatest fish for fish & chips in my very humble opinion. And as an added bonus, its probably full of mercury.

Never even heard of it. You antipodeans and your weird fauna!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:35:14 PM by FAH-Q »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #129 on: March 02, 2009, 08:36:45 PM
I had rockfish in Cairns the other year. When I asked the fish & chip shop lady what type of fish rockfish was the response was:

"It's fish from the rocks"

If you can work out what she meant, then you are a much smarter person than I.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #130 on: March 02, 2009, 08:36:54 PM

---

It was good, C and I both liked it.

here's a pic of us from January in the USPS museum in DC (pic taken by grady!):
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 11:03:18 PM by tricky »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #131 on: March 02, 2009, 08:39:58 PM
wendy's is the best fast food

I've never had good experiences with Wendy's. McDonald's sucks now that I'm not a kid anymore, and Burger King has sucked forever. Except their onion rings.

Sonic, on the other hand, is the shit. I like Subway too, but I'm sure I'd feel differently if I had access to actual proper-job sub shops.

We have a place here called Mid-East Fast Food. Great shwarmas.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #132 on: March 02, 2009, 08:40:57 PM
Grady made it out East, huh?

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #133 on: March 02, 2009, 08:42:36 PM
Shootin' glasses...
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #134 on: March 02, 2009, 08:42:55 PM
Yup. The three of us played an interesting game of "I never" with Emp.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #135 on: March 02, 2009, 08:48:18 PM
Yup. The three of us played an interesting game of "I never" with Emp.

Yeah I was invited to meet you guys at J.Patricks. Unemployment occasionally puts a damper on my social life.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #136 on: March 02, 2009, 09:04:41 PM

Ditto! How fucking perfect are those little fuckers for a late night smashed snack?! I like to add a little dollop of ketchup, and have the perfect system for getting them to not end up shitty and stale tasting out of the micro. I can't remember if this "perfect system" was written on the box or if I figured it out, but I like to think it was a stroke of drunken/stoned genius.

I have a coupon on my fridge for them at the moment.  Should be going to get some in the next few days.  They are pretty much a perfect food.  And I'd like to here more about this perfect system you have if you even figure it out.  I never had a problem with keeping them in the microwave a little extra long then letting them cool.  Biting into one of those with a cold center just makes me wanna break shit.

Oh and I had the best fucking haddock fish and chip meal the other day except I substituted the fries for onion rings.  But the fish was two huge slabs of phenomenal and OMG I'M FUCKING HUNGRY NOW AND ALL I HAVE IS RAMEN DAMNIT!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 09:05:57 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #137 on: March 02, 2009, 09:17:26 PM
Haddock is great. Must be pretty readily available up there in the frozen North. We don't get it here at all, unless my boss or someone brings it in.

The perfect system I was referring to is to wrap each of the suckers in a paper towel, which makes 'em steamy and delicious (and also keeps 'em warm till you unwrap each one) and avoids having them stick to the plate or get all micro-crispy and stale.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #138 on: March 02, 2009, 09:17:55 PM
A game of "I never" that degenerated into grady and I talking about hating cops, really.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #139 on: March 02, 2009, 09:29:08 PM
Haddock is great. Must be pretty readily available up there in the frozen North. We don't get it here at all, unless my boss or someone brings it in.

The perfect system I was referring to is to wrap each of the suckers in a paper towel, which makes 'em steamy and delicious (and also keeps 'em warm till you unwrap each one) and avoids having them stick to the plate or get all micro-crispy and stale.

Haddock is readily available, and not too expensive, but apparently according to wikipedia it's classified as "vulnerable".  The best fish to eat in these parts that isn't served is restaurants is white perch.  When they are spawning in the lakes you can fucking catch dozens of them in a few minutes.

And what is this "I never" game?  Do tell.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #140 on: March 02, 2009, 09:44:15 PM
So had you already been individually PT-wrapping them?

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #141 on: March 02, 2009, 09:54:12 PM
No sir I haven't, I'll try it though
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #142 on: March 02, 2009, 10:17:03 PM
"I never" is a drinking game. You say a statement that starts with "I never", and if the statement is a lie you drink.

For example, if I said: "I never went to a movie", I would drink because I have gone to a movie. All the other people playing who have been to a movie would drink as well. If they hadn't ever been to a movie, they wouldn't drink.

Usually the statements are more interesting than "I never went to a movie", though. 

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #143 on: March 02, 2009, 10:19:13 PM
we played that on the last day of university. I got absolutely destroyed. The funny thing was we found there was 5 chicks who at least two of us had fooled around with, one of whom was taking part in the game!
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #144 on: March 02, 2009, 10:21:40 PM
Funny when you figure shit like that out. Living on a small island helps encourage those coincidences. At one party I went to, I realized that I'd slept with at least 8 chicks who were there. Almost none of them knew about any of the others, too.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #145 on: March 02, 2009, 10:32:55 PM
Player

Or is that man-slut?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 10:33:21 PM by tricky »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #146 on: March 02, 2009, 10:38:23 PM
We call that "bloke" down where I'm from.

I couldn't give you a number if you asked. Less than 50 probably, but only because my wife intervened... by becoming my wife
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #147 on: March 02, 2009, 10:42:38 PM
EH......at least I've slept with more females than Bagman.  But he seems to have started a craigslist tear and will probably zoom past my number in no time if he keeps fucking Beasts.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #148 on: March 02, 2009, 11:25:35 PM
I eat fast food every meal, of every day.

Oh and Tricky, I retract my offer.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #149 on: March 02, 2009, 11:27:03 PM
I eat fast food every meal, of every day.

Oh and Tricky, I retract my offer.

hahahaha, I think I'll go cry now.