Quote from: Zoomie
Ha! Well there ya go. Who's old now?
Oh right. Me.

Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs(Read 560649 times)
Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #60 on: March 01, 2009, 07:37:21 PM
Oh I see.

~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #61 on: March 01, 2009, 07:49:36 PM
Quote from: Thrash
Actually, I just remembered something ...
One of the first times I talked to him on the phone, I was mixing a drink and he clearly said to me, right as he was finishing packing a bowl and about to hit off of it;
"Awww, bro ... You should lay off drinking, you'll kill your liver ... At least when I smoke, it's not as damaging to your body, and your brain ..."
*then he excused himself for a second and I could hear him take a couple of hits*

Now he's dead; from liver cancer ...

We cover it in detail here:
http://thrashinc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?90401

Also, there was another flash made about that; here's the series:
http://www.trogalicious.com/musashi/daspin1.htm
http://www.trogalicious.com/musashi/daspin2.htm
http://www.trogalicious.com/musashi/daspin3.htm
http://www.trogalicious.com/musashi/daspin4.htm

And a eulogy someone made for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgAh_naa7Js

Death Notice:
http://www.legacy.com/starledger/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Notice&PersonID=103661097
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #62 on: March 01, 2009, 07:58:46 PM
Dude, I laugh so hard that I almost cry when I see those flashes, even to this day ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #63 on: March 01, 2009, 08:51:01 PM
Assholes.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551543

Check this out too. (I have never heard all of these until now.)

http://brawl-hall.com/pages/images/audio/call2-7.mp3
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:05:11 PM by bagman »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 09:15:44 PM
Why can't you just answer his question?

He had liver cancer.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 09:30:28 PM
Some recents:

Me and my buddy James in NYC in November 2008.

Sand dunes 30 minutes from where I grew up in Northwestern Lower Michigan - Summer 2007.

Chicago bar, Feb. 2008.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 09:34:23 PM
Fucking heed what I'm telling you, karma's a BITCH.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 09:53:49 PM

He had liver cancer.

Why do you care, dad?

Ah, you've got the receding hairline thing going on too Cap. I wear a lot of hats, myself.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:55:51 PM by bagman »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 09:56:18 PM

He had liver cancer.

Why do you care, dad?

Because if you answer his questions he'll shut up and move on.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #69 on: March 01, 2009, 09:58:54 PM
Ah, you've got the receding hairline thing going on too Cap. I wear a lot of hats, myself.

Yeah that's one thing that hasn't changed.  Some day it will probably all be gone, but I haven't cared much about it lately.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #70 on: March 01, 2009, 10:16:28 PM

He had liver cancer.

Why do you care, dad?

Hahaha......ohahah......oh man......that's funny.......cuz he could be your dad.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #71 on: March 01, 2009, 10:56:22 PM
You know what's more interesting than dead jerks?

Trips to the emergency room!

It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #72 on: March 01, 2009, 10:57:39 PM
You know what's more interesting than dead jerks?

Trips to the emergency room!

I can't quite put my finger to the air and calculate the temperature, but I feel a story coming on.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #73 on: March 01, 2009, 10:57:49 PM
Pirates are hot.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #74 on: March 01, 2009, 10:57:58 PM
Yeah well I got shot in the motherfucking eye, what did you get, a splinter?
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #75 on: March 01, 2009, 11:14:04 PM
There were plenty of terrible and interesting things transpiring around the time, but no, how I wound up with an eye-patch again wasn't one of them, really.

The first time it happened was much more interesting, but then I was eight years old and covered in blood at the time.

Shot with what Danzig, a pellet gun? Spunk? Want to go fifty rounds bare-knuckled to prove how much more a stud you are than me?

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #76 on: March 01, 2009, 11:19:14 PM
It may have been a BB gun but it was CO2 and POINT BLANK. 

And yesh, BRING IT ON MUUFUGGA!!!
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #77 on: March 01, 2009, 11:28:39 PM
I love when two people who will never encounter each other in real life challenge each other to fights on the internet!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #78 on: March 01, 2009, 11:32:04 PM
FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TOO EMP?!?! BRING IT!!!
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #79 on: March 01, 2009, 11:34:48 PM
What do you mean "two" people?

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #80 on: March 01, 2009, 11:37:26 PM
Ok Danzig.  Let's have an imaginary fight.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #81 on: March 01, 2009, 11:37:54 PM
I love when two people who will never encounter each other in real life challenge each other to fights on the internet!

I will fight you when you come to NJ. And when I say "fight" I mean thumb wrestle.

Peed on any cops lately?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #82 on: March 01, 2009, 11:38:00 PM
You're all one in the same anyways.  Surprised after these years you guys haven't figured out my alter yet.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #83 on: March 01, 2009, 11:42:58 PM

I will fight you when you come to NJ. And when I say "fight" I mean thumb wrestle.

Peed on any cops lately?

Oh, it's on!

I have had no interactions with the police recently, thankfully!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #84 on: March 02, 2009, 05:49:34 AM
OK kids, stop bickering. Cheer up! Oh I know... you have a choice of two:

IceT and wife share cup size:

Or:

One of these is different:

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #85 on: March 02, 2009, 08:01:13 AM
Me and Ruthless1 actually started F4$ together. He was stupid enough to give me his credit card information and I was nice enough to only use it to start the domain.

Talked to him on the phone once and he sounded like a wigger.

His flames were hilarious though.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #86 on: March 02, 2009, 08:08:35 AM

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #87 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:17 AM
Boyd Rice:

And me, ZEV, and friend after a show we played together.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #88 on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:18 AM

screw you guys, my kids are awesome.

annnd i still look like i'm twelve, despite being nigh 28.

also, hi.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #89 on: March 02, 2009, 09:50:28 AM
Me and Ruthless1 actually started F4$ together. He was stupid enough to give me his credit card information and I was nice enough to only use it to start the domain.

Talked to him on the phone once and he sounded like a wigger.

His flames were hilarious though.

His flames literally made people stupider for having read them. I really try not to harbour ill will toward the guy, but how can you not dislike a guy who spews a bunch of lame insults and then proclaims himself to be the "best" at it?

His flame wars were the same arguments that come from two six year olds playing cops and robbers. "Bang, you're dead! No, you're dead. I shot you first! No you didn't you missed I shot YOU first!!!"

When some Internet goofballs sent him a card and he finally got the opportunity turn Ruthless1 into a real menace (and what I'm sure he believed Ruthless1 to be) he turned into a crying  little pussy leaving phone messages instead of setting someone's car on fire or breaking some fingers.

Way to choke, you sissy.

Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com