Quote from: psychopathetic
yes, the solution to looking like i'm thirteen is making myself look like i'm nine!

Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam(Read 7805 times)
Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam on: April 16, 2009, 06:35:20 AM
Aaaahhhhh......  ;D
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 04:25:04 AM
If you want some heroin just send me $100 and I will hook it up you fat faggy poser.  Maybe it would even make you lose some weight.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
No, opiates make me want to eat.  I'm fux0red.  But I'll totally take some cheap heroin.  I don't know where to get any around here.

And WTF am I posing as?
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 12:00:14 PM
i did like percs. they made me happy. effective, too. better than meth.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 12:02:34 PM
Danzig, what would hydrocodone mixed with speed-based X do to a person?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 08:27:52 PM
For the record, all X is speed based.  X = 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

And to answer your question, it would most likely make you feel awesome.  In moderate amounts, it's not a combination you have to worry about harming you.  Have fun.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:51:10 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 08:28:42 PM
I suppose I meant speed, MDMA, and hydrocodone.
Sorry I wasn't clear, earlier.  :)

Thanks for the sign-off, pharmacist!

what do you consider "moderate amounts"?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:29:06 PM by eitje »

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 08:29:41 PM
Choose speed OR MDMA.  Mixing both would be dangerous.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 08:31:32 PM
Good man!
And a thread does not go unwasted!

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 08:54:24 PM
I suppose I meant speed, MDMA, and hydrocodone.
Sorry I wasn't clear, earlier.  :)

Thanks for the sign-off, pharmacist!

what do you consider "moderate amounts"?

I'm sure you won't do large amounts.  And "moderate" is all relative, depending on how much of each drug you take.  If you tell me the amount of each that you wanna take, I can tell you if it's most likely safe.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 09:02:30 PM
Don't do drugs, Luc. Drugs are lame.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 09:16:42 PM
Yeah Luc, drugs are bad, mmkay?  They might make you feel good, and that's for losers!
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 09:26:20 PM
even for recreational purposes, sarah?  :(

Danzig:

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:42 PM
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:44:16 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
ugh i think i am going to throw up.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 09:46:11 PM
Aight Sarah, I've had enough of your straight-edge mommy shenanigans.  Leave my thread now!
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:39 PM
DO it in a bowl and sell it to bags.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 10:32:07 PM
My advice: Take 1-4 hits of X, depending on how much of a pussy you are, then when you are about to crash, take up to 5 of those vic 7.5s (any more and you are risking liver issues from paracetamol).  That'll give you a smooth ride.
That sounds like way too much for me!

After my (minor) surgery, I took half of one of the vics and was unconscious for 6 hours.  :D

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 10:33:28 PM
Holy shit.  You sir, are god damned lightweight. 
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 11:51:53 PM
I could drink you under the table but, when it comes to drugs, you're likely correct.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 02:37:25 AM
5 tabs of x is a pretty fucking heavy ride if you're not accustomed to it. I've never done 5 in one night. You don't need to to have a good time. Those two you have will be enough for a very fine night. I'd take the second one as you start to come off the first.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 02:39:23 AM
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:39:45 AM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 02:42:44 AM
Also I'd keep an eye out for sources of weed if your stuff is very speedy or is actually speed. Nothing better than smoking when you're speeding. God I hate sobriety just right now.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 02:43:36 AM
You don't need to, to have a good time.
pwnd.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:43:48 AM by eitje »

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 02:47:18 AM
Pretty much the only reason to do anything but pharmaceutical grade drugs is MDMA.  If you can find good shit, it's the fucking bomb-diggity.  Oh, and LSD.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 02:50:10 AM
I do miss the acid.
I once imagined I was on a beach.

It was the most peaceful moment of my life.

later that night, my friend asked me (ala Stand By Me) "hey, do you guys wanna see a dead body?"

.....but it was just a joke.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:50:26 AM by eitje »

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 02:53:25 AM
God I hate sobriety just right now.
fix'd.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 03:00:51 AM
God I hate sobriety, ever.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 03:06:52 AM
Woof. I'm hitting this hard. Probably time to get to bed. I'm not used to your Nosferatu daily schedule, D.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 03:18:36 AM
stay up!
get skype!
join the brethren.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #30 on: May 03, 2009, 03:20:52 AM
Fuck you man, I'm on skype ALL the time and you never talk to me.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 02:33:41 PM
I'd take the second one as you start to come off the first.

BOOOO chasing! Never worked for me. If I'd try to re-up, as it were, I'd just waste the second batch. All at once was the way to go for me. But then that's why I stopped taking E. I needed at least 3 per night to get much effect at all. 4 or 5 was a better night. And that's just retarded.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 02:33:55 PM by FAH-Q »
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 05:03:56 PM
Fuck you man, I'm on skype ALL the time and you never talk to me.
I was talking to Doormouse, you drug-ridden waste.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 05:28:23 PM
Love you Eitje :-*
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #34 on: May 05, 2009, 11:31:41 AM
I'd take the second one as you start to come off the first.

BOOOO chasing! Never worked for me. If I'd try to re-up, as it were, I'd just waste the second batch. All at once was the way to go for me. But then that's why I stopped taking E. I needed at least 3 per night to get much effect at all. 4 or 5 was a better night. And that's just retarded.
Yeah I think if you wait too long it might be a waste, but for me it always worked best to take the second when you first started to feel yourself on the far side of the peak. Sure you might ride down a but before the second hits and you're wasting the second half of the effects-curve, but it lasts forever in me. If I take a pill at midnight, it's not going to be gone till 6-8 the next day. if I have two then I'm staying up two days like it or no. I'm usually too busy with my normal life to blow so much time. That's the biggest reason I'm so "cautious" with heavy drugs. I plan out each big event well in advance and schedule for it. I am really too busy to hang around in stupors or in post-ride recovery. I can't understand the 4-5 pills per night thing unless you're inherently tolerant to the effects, you're a heavy user, or you have cruddy gear. I've only ever had stuff that was low-grade once and that was a pathetic night. I thought it was just caffeine for quite a while. Then I thought it was speed. It turned out to be x, but so minimal I hardly felt anything. Last time I ever bought at an event.

I'm sure you have already, but just in case, read up on the stuff first, eitje. Best to know what you're getting into before getting into it. Especially note the contraindications and warnings.  Hydrate yourself etc. Anyway, you know that. Have fun dude.

EDIT: As for skype, I may look into it at some point. If history is anything to go by, I usually wait until nobody is using a service before I join and then I'm left with all the hardcore junkies and I quickly learn to hate the service. That's how it worked with all chat services I joined, all online diaries, facebook, etc.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:47:05 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 12:19:54 PM
For the record, all X is speed based.  X = 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

And to answer your question, it would most likely make you feel awesome.  In moderate amounts, it's not a combination you have to worry about harming you.  Have fun.

So where were you when that crazy Suzie lady over at tsi was telling me that speed and mdma were in no way related and that I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 12:41:41 PM
Haha. Her friends were crazy too. I kept telling them I wanted to experience something new with an audio hallucinogen and they were all like "Dude if you want to trip balls, do LSD!" I explained it to them like 5 times and each time they come back with "Well in my opinion if you want to get really fucked up do DMT or get some pure adrenochrome. I guarantee you won't remember what sound even is."

For some people doing interesting drugs is just not worth it unless you're doing it to obliterate your brain. Same goes for drinking as well.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #37 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:42 AM

So where were you when that crazy Suzie lady over at tsi was telling me that speed and mdma were in no way related and that I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground?

It was probably after I left after Christmas.  Sorry.  Yeah, they are totally related.  She was a dumbass.  MDMA feels similar to methamphetamine in some ways.
~

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #38 on: May 09, 2009, 02:21:35 AM
I'll send you some heroin with Kyle's address as the sender.

Re: Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Clonazepam Reply #39 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:26 AM
If you sent me heroin, you'd get quite an awesome gift in return.
~