Quote from: Lothar
Quote from: 13chemicals
I like the idea of a clone a vag.  If you're not in the mood you can just throw it at the guy and say, "this should be quite like the original."
The problem with that is once the guy realizes it's easier to fuck the clone than put up with a girl's bullshit, you'll be finding yourself relegated to household chores and the occasional "sup?" in passing in the hallway.

motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches!(Read 106371 times)
Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #60 on: April 20, 2009, 02:27:02 AM
Mo'fo Blues Brothers
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #61 on: April 20, 2009, 02:33:27 AM
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #62 on: April 20, 2009, 03:28:55 AM
Jaws
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #63 on: April 20, 2009, 03:44:33 AM
Big Fish
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #64 on: April 20, 2009, 03:46:43 AM
A fish called wanda
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #65 on: April 20, 2009, 03:47:33 AM
Into the Blue
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #66 on: April 20, 2009, 03:47:54 AM
Blue Velvet

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #67 on: April 20, 2009, 03:48:51 AM
The Deer Hunter

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #68 on: April 20, 2009, 03:49:54 AM
Rambo

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #69 on: April 20, 2009, 03:51:45 AM
The Little Mermaid

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #70 on: April 20, 2009, 03:52:36 AM
Stuart Little

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #71 on: April 20, 2009, 03:54:15 AM
Why didn't you even question how The Little Mermaid is related to Rambo???

hint: IT ISN'T! I was just being dumb.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #72 on: April 20, 2009, 03:57:24 AM
They are both movies

Beetlejuice

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #73 on: April 20, 2009, 03:58:19 AM
I just LOL'ed

Edward Scissorhands

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #74 on: April 20, 2009, 03:59:45 AM
Nightmare on Eml St.

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #75 on: April 20, 2009, 04:00:20 AM
Nightmare Before Christmas

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #76 on: April 20, 2009, 04:14:01 AM
Jesus Christ Superstar

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #77 on: April 20, 2009, 04:17:51 AM
Superman

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #78 on: April 20, 2009, 04:20:39 AM
Brokeback Mountain

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #79 on: April 20, 2009, 04:30:47 AM
The Eiger Sanction

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #80 on: April 20, 2009, 04:35:56 AM
Vertical Limit

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #81 on: April 20, 2009, 04:50:49 AM
Dante's Peak

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #82 on: April 20, 2009, 05:00:56 AM
Volcano

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #83 on: April 20, 2009, 05:11:22 AM
Twister

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #84 on: April 20, 2009, 05:12:16 AM
Wizard of Oz

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #85 on: April 20, 2009, 05:17:17 AM
The Wizard

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #86 on: April 20, 2009, 06:55:29 AM
Oh yeah, the Glove

Game: Fantasia (The magicians apprentice)

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #87 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:14 AM
Lost In Translation (takes place in Asia)
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #88 on: April 20, 2009, 06:58:00 AM
Spirited Away   (if you haven't seen this yet, do so)

Re: motherfucking MOVIE thread, bitches! Reply #89 on: April 20, 2009, 10:06:35 AM
The Hottie & the Nottie