Quote from: Drugmoth
Who in their right mind would enjoy sucking a teeni weeni?

Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking...(Read 40963 times)
You're here now, you may as well start posting.

But a request, can you please keep HF and RT shit to a dull roar. Most of the rest of us dont care.

Go forth and frolic...

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:15:57 AM
You're here now, you may as well start posting.

But a request, can you please keep HF and RT shit to a dull roar. Most of the rest of us dont care.

Go forth and frolic...
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 09:10:56 AM
OMG did anyone see the shoes Cate8 wore on her date Saturday night? She's getting as slutty as the other Canadians...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 09:14:24 AM
Slutty Canadians, eh?  That's aboot the strangest thing I've ever heard.
~

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 09:37:28 AM
We're slutty? I didn't get the memo!

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 09:39:00 AM
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:22:18 AM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 09:52:06 AM
fuck you zoomie

cate could never dream of being as slutty as the rest of us...

its not for lack of trying though

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 09:54:57 AM
I think it's the whorish, red lipstick on her full, pouty lips, coupled with the chameleon hair that changes color to contrast her overpriced and matching shoes/handbags...

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 09:59:09 AM
I don't like lipstick on me, my lips are big enough without looking like a neon sign on my face.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 10:00:45 AM
true whores need nothing but a vagina to full fill their life purpose....

on a side note:

im sorry to tell you zoomie, but...

remember what i said i was going to do and you told me not to do and then i said i wasnt' going to do it anymore?!

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

i fee like i let you down.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 10:01:03 AM
I meant Cate.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 10:03:42 AM

remember what i said i was going to do and you told me not to do and then i said i wasnt' going to do it anymore?!

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

It could be worse. At least you're Canadian. If you were American I'd be concerned. It's not like You'll be involved in the imminent invasion of Pakistan and the further slaughter in Afghanistan. No worries. Just make them buy you a Graduate degree in something.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 10:05:54 AM

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

It could be worse. At least you're Canadian. If you were American I'd be concerned. It's not like You'll be involved in the imminent invasion of Pakistan and the further slaughter in Afghanistan. No worries. Just make them buy you a Graduate degree in something.

they will, i'm going in as a commissioned member and will start officer training  after basic....i'll be in school/training for the next 2 years...

i'll end up working in an office for the rest of my life if all goes well....its not ideal but its secure.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 10:07:59 AM
Ooooh I've got fantasies about the hot female Captain in the locker room...

Yeah I know, TMI.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 10:08:52 AM

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

Details please. I'm betting on hot girl-on-girl movies
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:09:10 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:53 AM
I think it's the whorish, red lipstick on her full, pouty lips, coupled with the chameleon hair that changes color to contrast her overpriced and matching shoes/handbags...

I vote Psycho as having poutiest lips on the planet.  I challenge you to find poutier.
~

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 10:26:25 AM

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

I'm thinking more GI Mary Jane.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 10:27:45 AM

well i did it

i start in july

im sorry....

I'm thinking more GI Mary Jane.
~

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 10:28:04 AM
I would post them but Cate is a registered member here. Putting up her pics for you losers to stroke on without her permission is just not ethical. However I think she has pics in her gallery at HF and if someone ELSE posted them...

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 10:34:02 AM
However I think she has pics in her gallery at HF and if someone ELSE posted them...

What a novel idea!
Keeping HF bullshit on HF.

It's TOO CRAZY TO WORK.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 10:38:04 AM
caps are hard for zoomie to read
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 11:05:22 AM
I would post them but Cate is a registered member here. Putting up her pics for you losers to stroke on without her permission is just not ethical.

Like that's stopped you or anyone else in the past...

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 11:14:34 AM
Maryj uses enter like a comma.

I would post them but Cate is a registered member here. Putting up her pics for you losers to stroke on without her permission is just not ethical.

Like that's stopped you or anyone else in the past...
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 11:20:38 AM
Maryj uses enter like a comma.

Commas would not make sense in the context above.  Periods, perhaps, or semi-colons.

well i did it, i start in july, im sorry...., i feel like i let you down.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 11:23:37 AM
Shut up grammar fag nazi.

Cate took all of her pics down, but there's an avatar of her in her profile. I tried.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 11:50:02 AM

I vote Psycho as having poutiest lips on the planet.  I challenge you to find poutier.

angelina jolie?!

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 11:58:58 AM
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 12:40:23 PM
It could be worse. At least you're Canadian ... Afghanistan

Canada has a military presence in Afghanistan, fwiw.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 02:27:55 PM

darn, looks like tricky beat me. =(
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 05:29:24 PM
You people(mostly the ones I followed from RT) scare me, but I am trying to post more. - sorry.
 Don't spank me

too hard.