Quote from: Doormouse
Yeah I carry a vial of chloroform and a rag at all times. For protection.

Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking...(Read 41090 times)
Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #300 on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:16 AM
Your conversation bores me. Do something amusing.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #301 on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:52 AM
~mastubates
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:43:31 AM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #302 on: May 01, 2009, 09:50:41 AM
it's too early to do much more than lame quizzes on facebook and pick my nose.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #303 on: May 01, 2009, 09:54:13 AM
seriously. nobody gives a shit that the reason i tan so well is that i'm part blackfoot indian. let's play a game. it's called who's in danzig's ass.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #304 on: May 01, 2009, 09:57:22 AM
no, nobody does, but you told us anyway cause you love to be invloved.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #305 on: May 01, 2009, 09:58:14 AM
My dad's side is Euro trash and no one is short. 

Eurotrash
Eurotrash UK's No.1 Late-Night TV Show

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #306 on: May 01, 2009, 10:02:31 AM

nice. you should be a psychiatrist.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #307 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:31 AM

or stop using old relationships as weapons.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #308 on: May 01, 2009, 10:09:46 AM
i don't know what that means. but it sounds good.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #309 on: May 01, 2009, 10:12:14 AM

and the dazig line wasent directed at me ? pick your fight.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #310 on: May 01, 2009, 05:15:44 PM
Really, I heard it was 150cm and under, she's 151cm.
If she's a dwarf, then she's a hot and nimble dwarf.

I think the classification should be different here, otherwise you might was well rename 1/5 of the population gimli
I'm around 155 cm, that's pretty cool. I think I know one girl, my age, who is that height.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #311 on: May 01, 2009, 08:26:47 PM
seriously. nobody gives a shit that the reason i tan so well is that i'm part blackfoot indian. let's play a game. it's called who's in danzig's ass.

How about, how many cocks has hip sucked? Make sure you turn on Word Wrap when you tell us the number!

Why? It's funny.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #312 on: May 02, 2009, 01:29:05 PM
i've only had four penises close enough to my face that i could suck them. unfortunately for those of you who fantasize about me getting brutally gangbanged, they were all on seperate occasions, and belonged only to boyfriends. no strange dicks in my mouth, please and thanks.

the danzig comment was for danzig, and involved nobody else in its intention. don't flatter yourself, homeless-joe. i generally have little to nothing to say to you. here's one thing though: why did YOU take my comment about a dick in danzig's ass to mean i was attacking you?

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #313 on: May 02, 2009, 02:37:52 PM
fantasize about me getting brutally gangbanged

*fap fap fap fap fap....
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #314 on: May 02, 2009, 04:01:36 PM
the danzig comment was for danzig, and involved nobody else in its intention. don't flatter yourself, homeless-joe. i generally have little to nothing to say to you. here's one thing though: why did YOU take my comment about a dick in danzig's ass to mean i was attacking you?

Thats easy. Typing about how we are gay lovers in another thread. The fact Dmoth was nowhere in site on the thread and I was pointing out how you usualy can't pass up an op to mention something about yourself when it comes to how you look.

Re: Achtung! New folks who've signed up but are lurking... Reply #315 on: May 02, 2009, 08:06:43 PM
*eats popcorn*
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon