Quote from: 13chemicals
I do not look like that robot.  You look like the Monopoly man if I look like the sex robot, Thrash.

Now that bagman is devirginised(Read 21838 times)
Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:19 PM
valid
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 10:30:20 PM
OK here's something that's always bothered me about chicks.

Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. That is filthy. I notice you also all go to the bathroom together. Again, WTF? Imagine if guys did such things, like if a bunch of roommates all started syncing up their mid-morning bowel movements. I have to say unconscious collective behavior really disgusts me. I'd recommend you all cut it the fuck out.

Women are pretty gross.  I'd be gay if guys weren't hideous.  If I could clone myself except my clone was a super hot chick with my brain, I'd totally marry him/her/me.

Is that narcissistic?

Textbook ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 01:07:19 AM

Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. That is filthy. I notice you also all go to the bathroom together. Again, WTF? Imagine if guys did such things, like if a bunch of roommates all started syncing up their mid-morning bowel movements. I have to say unconscious collective behavior really disgusts me. I'd recommend you all cut it the fuck out.

Women are pretty gross.  I'd be gay if guys weren't hideous.  If I could clone myself except my clone was a super hot chick with my brain, I'd totally marry him/her/me.

Is that narcissistic?

Nah dude, thats not narcissitic, that's GAY!

I bet you eat your own creampies.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:07:52 AM by Mosh »

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 01:23:14 AM
"J" almost blew my goo on my face Sunday. She was beating my meat, and when I erupted she pointed my cock upwards. Speckles hit just above my nipple. Gross.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:23:42 AM by bagman »

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 02:01:37 AM
I'll get bagman's new address and you guys can send him all the used tampons you can fit in a box.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #35 on: March 04, 2009, 02:19:06 AM
Hahaha. I dare you.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #36 on: March 04, 2009, 07:03:01 AM
This actually CAN end well...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 07:17:07 AM
Oh I'm excited!
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 08:45:13 AM

Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. ... I have to say unconscious collective behavior really disgusts me.

well, in this case, that's actually horomonal.  You could saturate the air with the same kinds of horomones that spew out of pre-menstrual girls, and they'd sync to that release.

So, it can't be unconscious.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 08:58:18 AM
Correction: so it can be conscious.

Hormones are normally unconscious releases. The only exception is in the Revenge of the Nerds radio-play when the Nerds break into the biochem building, steal vials of estrogen and release them into the air-ducts of Phi Sigma Sigma. And even in that rare case, it's only conscious on the part of the Nerds. So I'm sticking to my initial self-righteous disgust. Control yourselves, ladies. Don't give in to peer pressure.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 09:14:04 AM
Hormones are normally unconscious releases.

I guess I'm thinking of it as biological and separate from the brain, and I'm thinking of unconscious as having to do with brain activity.

Otherwise, you could say that gastric rumbles are unconscious behaviors, that toenails growing is an unconscious behavior, or that a joint popping is an unconscious behavior.

Or, to bring this down to the LG level once more, that my ejaculation upon your mother's tits is unconscious.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 09:26:03 AM
Yeah, the ejaculatory act itself is unconscious, but imagining it's goatse's asshole you're coming onto/into is a conscious act.

Consciousness requires a cognizance of and usually control over. Hormones and ejaculate can emerge when you're asleep or comatose and without control.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 05:59:47 PM
I put sand in the Vaseline when I sleepwalk ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 09:20:55 AM
Yeah, the ejaculatory act itself is unconscious, but imagining it's goatse's asshole you're coming onto/into is a conscious act.

Consciousness requires a cognizance of and usually control over. Hormones and ejaculate can emerge when you're asleep or comatose and without control.

and without a brain!
I think you need a brain to be able to have unconscious acts.  otherwise, it's just biological.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 09:29:07 AM
Consciousness resides in the brain. Hence why "getting knocked unconscious" can be euphemized into "getting knocked brainless" but not "getting knocked into your underlying motivations." In other words you're speaking about the psychological "unconscious mind" and I'm speaking of the physiological "unconscious."

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:00 AM
Consciousness resides in the brain. Hence why "getting knocked unconscious" can be euphemized into "getting knocked brainless" but not "getting knocked into your underlying motivations." In other words you're speaking about the psychological "unconscious mind" and I'm speaking of the physiological "unconscious."

right!

and rather than use the same word ("unconscious") to mean two different things, I'm clarifying your "physiological unconscious" as "biological".

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #46 on: March 05, 2009, 10:12:53 AM
No you're shortening your "unconscious mind" into "unconscious." The term "biological" is way too broad for my purposes. It covers both of our meanings. The problem is that the physiological "unconsciousness" is a misnomer. It would more properly be termed "non-consciousness." As such I'm prepared to clarify but not emend my statement thus:

Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. ... I have to say non-conscious collective behavior really disgusts me.

Sadly this cuts out:
I notice you also all go to the bathroom together. Again, WTF?

Perhaps this is the best:
Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. ... I have to say collective behavior that is not self-willed really disgusts me. C'mon ladies, where's your wille zur macht?

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 10:50:10 PM
You both:

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 09:46:46 AM
No you're shortening your "unconscious mind" into "unconscious." The term "biological" is way too broad for my purposes. It covers both of our meanings. The problem is that the physiological "unconsciousness" is a misnomer. It would more properly be termed "non-consciousness." As such I'm prepared to clarify but not emend my statement thus:

Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. ... I have to say non-conscious collective behavior really disgusts me.

Sadly this cuts out:
I notice you also all go to the bathroom together. Again, WTF?

Perhaps this is the best:
Apparently when you live together your menstrual cycles all start to match up and cycle at the same time. ... I have to say collective behavior that is not self-willed really disgusts me. C'mon ladies, where's your wille zur macht?

I'll accept this.  :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 09:47:04 AM by eitje »

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 12:37:42 PM
Haha OK. I love how we were in agreement the whole time, but it took the form of an argument. It was enough to irritate at least one other person so I'd declare it a partial success.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 05:53:03 PM
I thought brains weren't allowed on this board ...

Mosh, update the disclaimer ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #51 on: August 26, 2009, 03:12:37 PM
mmm virgin men. drooool.
Ive had me a virgin boy. we were 17 then, but still uber fun.
I rocked that boys world. He still comes back for his fix every few years.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 03:27:25 PM
Baggy was 28.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
Yeah, I read that.  I hope it was the best pussy he could get. Why didnt he just pay for it? Or give it away and regret it later like the rest of us?

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 03:53:17 PM
He "wanted it to mean something". Eventually he just started picking up women on Craigslist, fucking them and dumping them.

But, to quote Elvin Bishop:

He fooled around and fell in love...

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 04:13:37 PM
Hahahahaha what a naiive fucker. doesnt he know you dont have to be in love to get a woody?

Dont waste wood. It makes jeebus cry.

and cl?
Dude, have some class and shell out the member fee for onlineboootycall.com

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 04:19:27 PM
Meh he got cooties from one of them. And now they're dating.

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #57 on: August 26, 2009, 04:43:07 PM
hahahahahaha

If yougot cooties you might as well date and fuck em over by marrying em. the ultimate punishment.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:49:11 PM by Hilder »

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #58 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:28 PM
The year ain't over yet...

Re: Now that bagman is devirginised Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 01:32:19 AM
From virgin to STD in 8 months.

Not paying for sex was more a pride thing for me (still is), it's not that I wanted my first sex to "mean something" or some emo shit. It was the fact that I didn't want to pay for the sex, and I also didn't want to have to explain to the first real girl I liked/loved that I paid for sex. I mean I didn't tell the girl she was my first until almost two months after the fact. Then it was just nonchalantly. Now that I am completely over the fear of the unknown, I'm a fuck machine.