Quote from: Zoomie
Every thread can't be about fat girls... can it?
Quote from: Drugmoth
I don't see why not.
Quote from: underclass
there

Hidden users(Read 36251 times)
Re: Hidden users Reply #150 on: September 12, 2009, 05:02:34 PM
Atthebeach.jpg - Highlander!
Capdrinks.bmp - Right on Cap. I approve.
As far as folder go, I'm kind of curious about both /hip_from_LG/ and /eddo/ to tell the truth.

Re: Hidden users Reply #151 on: September 12, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
I hate to think of what size those folders would be if he had skillz.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Hidden users Reply #152 on: September 12, 2009, 05:43:20 PM
As far as folder go, I'm kind of curious about both /hip_from_LG/ and /eddo/ to tell the truth.

I think it's better not to be curious about these kinds of things, my man.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Hidden users Reply #153 on: September 12, 2009, 05:55:43 PM
Haha you're probably right.

Re: Hidden users Reply #154 on: September 12, 2009, 06:21:56 PM
Bagman has pictures of me that I don't have.

Hey, here's another one for your collection:

It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Hidden users Reply #155 on: September 12, 2009, 06:33:00 PM

Re: Hidden users Reply #156 on: September 12, 2009, 06:35:09 PM
I sent my ex a copy of The Andy Warhol Collection for her birthday last month.

There are a lot of dongs in that book. Warhol seemed pretty serious about them.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Hidden users Reply #157 on: September 12, 2009, 07:03:13 PM
Andy walking, Andy tired
Andy take a little snooze
tie him up when he's fast asleep
send him on a pleasant cruise

when he wakes up on the sea
be sure to think of me and you
he'll think about paint
and he'll think about glue
what a jolly boring thing to do
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Hidden users Reply #158 on: September 12, 2009, 07:06:29 PM
Balor, because I know it won't creep you out, I already have that photo. It's in my "clean up" folder I mentioned earlier. The folder has nearly 16,000 files and is 33GB. Of course there are a lot of mp3s and various other things in the folder, not just photos of you all.

Ah, I don't even remember what the Eddo "project" was but it was something to do with tracking down his real identity or something. I don't recall if somebody on the old L-G said they didn't believe he was real, or if Eddo himself dared somebody to find out information about it, or what but I have a shitload of crap on him in that folder. Especially that text file. It's all dated 08/2006. Who knows.

Re: Hidden users Reply #159 on: September 13, 2009, 06:40:06 PM
That's a lot of pictures of me, Bagman. I don't have 85% of the pics I see there. Impressive.

You should e-mail me that pic of me in the kimono from when I was 19 though. My grandmother has it on her bookshelf and I don't have a digital copy of it anymore, sadly.

Mello: Yah, still doing lame artsy crap to stave off intermittent insanity. Works well enough!

Re: Hidden users Reply #160 on: September 13, 2009, 07:15:01 PM
id love to see it, if youd like to share (wanna pm exchange links??)

Re: Hidden users Reply #161 on: September 13, 2009, 09:23:24 PM
On it's way!

Re: Hidden users Reply #162 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:21 PM

So how does selling things on Ebay work, bagman? Do they charge you a monthly/yearly seller's fee? Do they charge you for putting up an item regardless of whether anyone bids? Do they just take a fraction of the sale? I assume it's not free, right? How does it work?

Re: Hidden users Reply #163 on: September 13, 2009, 11:48:05 PM
take it to the "for sale" forum, Mr Mouse!  :P
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Hidden users Reply #164 on: September 14, 2009, 01:50:29 AM
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 01:51:02 AM by FAH-Q »

The Secret of the Splooge Reply #165 on: May 23, 2012, 02:26:18 PM
        BUMP

Yes, the geek and I were fairly tight too. ladiefury and I were as well - we mailed each other letters for a year or two. She's super awesome. I talked on the phone for hours with somebody - can't remember if it was pink crayon, or xclaime, or somebody. Some chick though. (I just contacted xclaime too.)

YES tricky - Webbtrauma!!!

Seansuxs sent me a piece of paper with ear wax smeared on it and a collection of his shaved pubes in the envelope. It had a hand-written message on the piece of paper but I can't remember totally what it said. Something like "HI from your friends at Anti-Social!" - actually I can't even remember the timeline. Maybe it was Loaded-gun by then... but I don't think so.

Deadeyes sent me a manilla envelope with underwear that had shitmarks all down the back and obviously he spunked all over the front of them. Sick fuck. I tracked down who sent me both of them and posted threads on the boards, exposing them. It was pretty funny. I actually called deadeyes work to let him know he was a dumbfuck and not to try it again.

Yeah, that wasn't my work you called, bagface. I was unemployed and at vocational school studying electronics.

To set the record straight, it was a coordinated effort between Starscream7, myself, Ruthless1, Sasha (yes, your own comrade) and some other IRC players. I had been planning this event for a solid week and decided I would foul the underwear at my friends' house. At the time of the incident, I was over their house drinking and playing Tony Hawk for the PS1. One of my close friends said he had to take a shit; I said hold on, wrote "from your friends at Anti-Social" with a black Sharpie on the back of the briefs, and handed it to my friend. I told him to leave it on the hamper afterwards. Then, after he streaked the inside with shit, I grabbed a Sears catalog and went to the task of hand-churning man-butter. I gravyed the briefs, stuck them in a manila envelope, and mailed them, post-haste, from the north side of Jackson (I lived on the south side).

I recall the threads on A-S.com about someone's drawers being sent to baggie. And some initial sleuthing being done by Kyle, but I walked away unscathed.

If you were plotting some revenge, Kyle, I wish I could have been a part of it. I was bored and living in a boring little city. It would have been fun to keep the feud going.

Care to take up another? I promise I will never send a dead mouse in a condom.

Your friend,
Deadeyes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 02:31:08 PM by Ineptunian »
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Hidden users Reply #166 on: May 23, 2012, 04:45:47 PM
Too fucking funny ...
... even to this day
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Hidden users Reply #167 on: May 23, 2012, 06:56:51 PM
LURK HARD RETARD!

Re: Hidden users Reply #168 on: May 24, 2012, 01:34:07 AM
Haha it's good to have the whole back story, Justin. The person who deserved revenge the most out of all, was Sasha. She's the one who gave out my address. She did that for revenge because of me doing something or telling somebody about her abortion... I can't remember what or the details unfortunately that got her pissed off enough to give my address out. But I remember signing her up for hundreds of catalogs and spam snail mail (trade magazines about castrating bulls, sex toys, and just all kinds of weird shit) and her mailbox was overflowing with crap. That's really all I did for revenge - I knew that it was her parents house so I thought they'd get pissed about all the crap filling their mailbox.

I do seem to recall that your defense at the time was that nobody was answering the phone at the law firm there in Jackson because you were the one manning the phones. I also drove through Jackson in 2002 I believe, on a road trip and had the address to that firm but since I was with my step-father and his wife, couldn't really explain to them why I wanted to go to the address. It would have been stupid anyway if you weren't working there after all.

No idea that Starscream7 was involved. I barely even remember him.

I got sucked into raving and drug use soon thereafter, and forgot all about revenge.

I am totally game for starting a feud or doing something - but you know who I have always wanted to fuck with? Danzig. I should send him my cloned cock. I did a bunch of research some years back to find out his address and I think I had it for a while, but then he started living in the basement of a retirement community and I didn't know where. He and I were actually going to crash a meet-up that happened a few years ago fairly close to him, but the plans fell apart. I can't even remember who was there.

Edit: After looking at my sent message here on the board I found this to danzig:

"Hey dude, if I sent you a $100 can you get a Greyhound down there? That's all I can really dish out right now. I mean I would just love to see the faces of all them when we show up. I am not into the whole celtic garb crap though. "

That answers what it was we were going to crash.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:40:00 AM by bagman »

Re: Hidden users Reply #169 on: May 24, 2012, 09:34:41 AM

I do seem to recall that your defense at the time was that nobody was answering the phone at the law firm there in Jackson because you were the one manning the phones. I also drove through Jackson in 2002 I believe, on a road trip and had the address to that firm but since I was with my step-father and his wife, couldn't really explain to them why I wanted to go to the address. It would have been stupid anyway if you weren't working there after all.

Law firm!?! I fucking wish! Man, I bet those people were flummoxed by your phone call.
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Hidden users Reply #170 on: May 24, 2012, 11:22:02 AM
Danzig isn't the little emo pussy he was 8 years ago when we invited to the beach house for a party and then uninvited him because Geek is afraid of him and I really didn't want a drug addict stealing everything from Steeleye's beach cottage... he can take it...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Hidden users Reply #171 on: May 25, 2012, 04:49:12 AM
Or when in that hotel at Philly airport we drunk called him, and he wouldnt come down...

Re: Hidden users Reply #172 on: May 25, 2012, 07:20:55 AM
Didn't geek and him use to be like bff's back in the day?

Re: Hidden users Reply #173 on: May 25, 2012, 09:45:33 AM
Yep.

Re: Hidden users Reply #174 on: May 25, 2012, 09:49:33 AM
What did he do to creep her out that hardcore?

dude's sorta creepy.. but seems pretty harmless.. one of those creepers that no doubt do more harm to themselves then those around them.

Re: Hidden users Reply #175 on: May 25, 2012, 10:57:06 AM
Geek got sober and found out that life is still fun. Danzy didn't.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Hidden users Reply #176 on: May 25, 2012, 05:18:25 PM
... it gets the best of 'em!

Quote from: bagman
but you know who I have always wanted to fuck with? Danzig. I should send him my cloned cock.
... you'd end up getting a ton of sms's of it up his ass
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Hidden users Reply #177 on: May 26, 2012, 02:03:33 AM

but you know who I have always wanted to fuck with? Danzig. I should send him my cloned cock.

Would I receive the same treatment if I sent it to tricky?

Re: Hidden users Reply #178 on: May 26, 2012, 03:39:14 AM
I don't share.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Hidden users Reply #179 on: May 29, 2012, 03:59:25 PM
Would I receive the same treatment if I sent it to tricky?
One could only hope ...
... the best I have is an upskirt of her
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')