Quote from: Krapsna, on ThrashInc.Com, to Kyle
PS: If you're ever on a first date with a girl who's extremely nervous it's not because she's afraid you're going to make a move on her, it's because she's afraid you're NOT going to make a move.

TSHIRTS(Read 34210 times)
Re: TSHIRTS Reply #60 on: May 01, 2009, 10:40:18 AM
I would rather have a gay cork gun shirt than a naked chick with a gun shirt.  I would never fucking wear that, even if there was a real gun to my head I would say, "let me choke on it." and then the gun would go BANG.  Because I have fucking taste you fat slagish losers from never-get-laid-sville

i am going to have to agree with sasha on this one.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #61 on: May 01, 2009, 03:40:48 PM
I would rather have a gay cork gun shirt than a naked chick with a gun shirt.  I would never fucking wear that, even if there was a real gun to my head I would say, "let me choke on it." and then the gun would go BANG.  Because I have fucking taste you fat slagish losers from never-get-laid-sville

i am going to have to agree with sasha on this one.

And I would have to agree with the both of them.  I wouldn't wear naked people on my clothes.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #62 on: May 01, 2009, 04:56:59 PM
That's 3 people who say the popgun is gay. Can someone explain how? Popguns are guns for children. For many children it's the first time they're introduced to the concept of death or at least forceful death. That's pretty badass in my book.

Anyway I hear a lot of whining and very little suggestion of alternatives.
How about one of these:
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
Suggestion 4
Suggestion 5
Suggestion 6
Suggestion 7
Suggestion 8

I'm not saying any of these is great, but this is just a 5 minute google search. I tried to focus on black and white as I figure these are most likely to be common domain photos, and potentially the easiest to make into negatives for use on a black tshirt. Why don't you guys see what you can come up with instead of whining about other peoples' ideas?

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 05:03:41 PM
I like the pop gun. ~shrug
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #64 on: May 01, 2009, 05:28:24 PM
I actually really like the cork gun, so I guess I don't 100% agree with sasha. I would just never wear a shirt with a naked lady holding a gun.

But, tbh, I would never wear a loaded-gun shirt at all so my vote doesn't count.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #65 on: May 01, 2009, 06:12:57 PM
Yeah, fuck promoting this site!
~

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 07:16:46 PM
I'm more in favour of finding a picture that represents a board in joke rather than a literal interpretation of domain name.

Like a bundle of sticks or a piece of cheese with the domain name. Something outsiders wont get, but might be intrigued by.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #67 on: May 01, 2009, 07:25:18 PM
Haha, a bundle of sticks would be good.  With the caption: loaded-gun.com is full of these
~

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 07:36:43 PM
OK that sounds good. What other board memes are there?

Rape barn?
Burn ointment?
Pot and Kettle?
Fred?

Need more ideas...

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 07:47:06 PM
Yeah, fuck promoting this site!

Look, dude, if my mom starts posting here I am fucking OUT. Hell, if she even starts reading here I am deleting all my shit and moving out of her damn house.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #70 on: May 01, 2009, 07:51:31 PM
okay, im lossing it. I thought this thread was closed untill i noticed i wasent looged in.

moving on.

A photoshoped can of drink with empscum writen on it.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #71 on: May 01, 2009, 07:52:06 PM
Loaded-gun.com in this font:

With the caption: Where everybody is Fred
~

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #72 on: May 01, 2009, 07:54:10 PM
okay, im lossing it. I thought this thread was closed untill i noticed i wasent looged in.

moving on.

A photoshoped can of drink with empscum writen on it.

Would no wear something with CUM written on it, thanks.
~

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #73 on: May 01, 2009, 08:26:01 PM
haha, okay, i might consider a shirt with this image and loaded-gun.com written in the cheers font.

Loaded-gun.com in this font:

With the caption: Where everybody is Fred

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #74 on: May 02, 2009, 03:37:19 AM
You all are so far behind the curve. I created one nearly 7 years ago. (For myself mind you - nobody else was interested.) Now it's authentic nolstalgia/retro/Buffalo Exchange material and whatever these "new" shirts will be, won't be nearly as cool.

http://loaded-gun.com/index.php?topic=66.msg895#msg895

heading towards a fail pic of bagman.

and the fail pic im thinking about is that twn year old pic of him, when he looked dorky with the big rimmed glasses.... i think im seeing the right pic in my head.

My first thread ever on anti-social, was "Maybe I shouldn't post this but what the fuck" and I posted that super lame photo. That thread turned out to be fucking huge, and I knew right away I'd have an impact on you turdburglers.

yeah one with bagman on it would be cool. maybe the one where he's showing his punk rock tom cat tattoo. hahahahahahaha

Tricked-out: think up some original, creative ideas on your own and then share them with us. (Serious ideas - I doubt anybody wants my tattoo on their shirt). The fun part of the process if getting some extra wrinkles on that mush in your cranium, with creative thinking. Things to think about: terrorism/Columbine/Virginia Tech. Don't make it overly violent. Also: no tits, no balls, no penis, no vagina, no "fuck"s or "shit"s or "cumdumpster"s or "danzig's a big fag" (words/phrases), or any photos of venereal diseases, amputees, retards in wheelchairs, drugs, or gratuitous and leaky anal sex. Also, no fucking turtles.

I am pretty sure an upskirt shot of you on the front could work well though.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 03:39:08 AM by bagman »

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #75 on: May 02, 2009, 11:43:07 AM
why terrorism/ Columbine/ VA Tech?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #76 on: May 02, 2009, 11:52:29 AM
My first thread ever on anti-social, was "Maybe I shouldn't post this but what the fuck" and I posted that super lame photo. That thread turned out to be fucking huge, and I knew right away I'd have an impact on you turdburglers.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #77 on: May 02, 2009, 12:24:20 PM
why terrorism/ Columbine/ VA Tech?

Err, I guess I didn't word that well. What I mean is keep in mind all the things that have happened (terrorism/ Columbine/ VA Tech) when creating your design, and with those in mind don't make it too violent. This has to be a shirt we can wear around in public right? So I don't want to get the attention of cops or the FBI with a shirt full of photos of guns, etc/other violence. No matter what, the phrase "loaded-gun" will receive unwanted attention.

Of course, living in Texas does have it's benefits.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:27:05 PM by bagman »

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #78 on: May 02, 2009, 04:25:12 PM
Who said anything about wearing it ? I was just looking to buy an overpriced jizz rag.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #79 on: May 02, 2009, 05:30:07 PM
I still want a shirt that has that stock photo of Saddam with the shotgun on it. Fuck what people think. It's not that "in tune" with L-G necessarily, but I want it anyway. I have a huge love for stock photos that sum up something in one shot.

Kyle's shirt that he made isn't bad. If it were white text on black shirt I'd be more inclined to wear it I think. Probably more expensive that way, though... Or is it? And how much do custom screened shirts run a person? How much did that one set you back, bagman?

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #80 on: May 02, 2009, 05:39:11 PM
You used to be able to upload graphics to t-shirt sites and get them sent to you for about $25 including shipping. Thats how I thought the L-G shirts were going to be sold ?

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #81 on: May 02, 2009, 07:25:59 PM
I still want a shirt that has that stock photo of Saddam with the shotgun on it. ...  I have a huge love for stock photos that sum up something in one shot.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #82 on: May 02, 2009, 10:39:47 PM
Yes, if I recall it was about $25. It looks like it's quite a bit cheaper now. ($14.99 for a t-shirt) I got it from http://www.cafepress.com.
AWESOME they have baseball jersey shirts now!

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009, 06:06:34 PM
Cafepress was the site I was thinking of.

Now if that place still ops in the same way, we don't need to choose a design, everybody can have exactly what they want cause they design it themself. As long as every design is vetted for stupidity and uploaded to the one account so the monies go to the right people and theres no stolen images used in the design.....

~shrug.

Kyle do you have a copy of the a-s banner add with the " we know what your parents do" type slogan on it ? I'm sure you remember the one im typing about. I'd love to put that on the front of a t-shirt about 3/4 to 1/2 its orignal size, and have the url on the back... I use alot of public transport. the people who stand infront of me are facing the wrong way to read the url. people read the back of t-shirts more than the front anyways.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #84 on: May 05, 2009, 02:05:27 AM
Joe, actually that's not ringing any bells upstairs. I'll look through some of my archives and see if I can find something similar to what you mention. Was it on the main page or on the actual boards page?

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #85 on: May 05, 2009, 12:02:02 PM
Weirdly, hojo's memory of this logo rings bells for me. Hard to say why since I think this is the first time we've been on the same board, but anyway...

For the record, here's all the l-g logos your average monkey knows about:

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #86 on: May 05, 2009, 07:59:30 PM
It was a Ruhbarb banner add. duh. sorry. naked old people on it. hmm, that was the name of the t-shirt place right ?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 08:01:38 PM by homeless-joe »

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #87 on: May 05, 2009, 10:07:06 PM
Yep. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any of those banners saved.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #88 on: May 05, 2009, 11:51:05 PM
*skims to end of thread*

Do we have a consensus on the shirt design yet? Last I checked it was pretty much set and then Sasha moaned about it

Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: TSHIRTS Reply #89 on: May 05, 2009, 11:59:16 PM
I don't want a lady on my shirt, either.
something understated, is what i'd prefer.