Quote from: 13chemicals
Oh, man.  Nick.  Please let Wendy come to visit you.  This will be like Weekend at Bernie's, because someone will end up dead.

Nitrous Oxide(Read 3270 times)
Nitrous Oxide on: April 24, 2009, 01:30:59 PM
One time some crappy movie was being made here in PA involving guys from The Bloodhound Gang and Jackass and that stuff and they were filming a party scene so they had a party. I was invited to participate in this party, and had a great time.

When the filming was over Evil Jared was upstairs in the house selling Nitrous balloons for a couple of bucks, and loving that stuff I bought one off him and promptly inhaled it. Then, being way too drunk to realize that stairs were not a good idea, I tried to walk down them while fucked up on the nitrous and instead fell down them.

They were hardwood with no carpeting, it kinda sucked. Stay away from stairs on nitrous.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:04:45 PM
I worked security for a festival once. It was a great experience actually.
At first the rules for us peons was:
Rule version 1: If you see any drugs report it.
Pretty soon this became ridiculous so the rule changed:
Rule v.2: If you see and drugs being sold or if you see large amounts of drugs likely to be sold then report it.
This had to be revised as well.
Rule v.3: If you see any hard drugs (heroin, coke/crack, meth, LSD, PCP, etc.) being sold then report it.
Finally even this had to be revised giving us the final version:
Rue v.4: If you see any Nitrous then report it.

That was the final version of the rule. Weird, eh? Nitrous which lasts 45 seconds and whose side effects include pretty much only giggling. The only thing I can think of is that they were just pissed at how many hits a dealer could bring into the venue in a compressed cylinder and consequently how much money he could make. Such a weird thing to be all petty about though.

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 06:42:05 PM
One time some crappy movie was being made here in PA involving guys from The Bloodhound Gang and Jackass and that stuff and they were filming a party scene so they had a party. I was invited to participate in this party, and had a great time.

When the filming was over Evil Jared was upstairs in the house selling Nitrous balloons for a couple of bucks, and loving that stuff I bought one off him and promptly inhaled it. Then, being way too drunk to realize that stairs were not a good idea, I tried to walk down them while fucked up on the nitrous and instead fell down them.

They were hardwood with no carpeting, it kinda sucked. Stay away from stairs on nitrous.

You forgot to end it with FML.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 09:02:55 PM
i love doing nitrous

been awhile tho
I seriously know a guy named Harry Bush.

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 09:03:15 PM
i love doing nitrous

been awhile tho
~

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:46 PM
and?

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:48 AM
... mug yer dentist?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 02:18:15 AM
~

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 07:10:49 AM
theres got to be more

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 11:00:04 AM
Well I guess you'd be in a position to know on account of you were the one who done said it.

So...

and?

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 01:44:09 PM
Never tried it.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Nitrous Oxide Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:45 PM
I worked security for a festival once. It was a great experience actually.
Wow!

You really DO try everything at least once!
Like yours.  Only different.