Quote from: Wozzeck
Kyle continues to act out the world's most illegal impersonation of Mr. Rogers.

the Secession of Texas from the Union(Read 6123 times)
the Secession of Texas from the Union on: April 27, 2009, 04:20:19 PM
I swear to God I am gonna fucking assassinate Rick Perry if he doesn't shut the fuck up.  With Austin and other areas of Texas going blue we were just finally starting to convince people that there *are* some people in Texas who aren't ignorant, inbred fundie psychopaths, Rick Perry and that other asshole whose name I can't remember at the moment start talking about fucking seceding from he goddamn union like it's a possibility, fueling the hoots and hollers of the good ol' boys who don't give a shit about politics until gays or guns are brought up.

I tell you one fucking thing, I'm not gonna move out of Texas if it ever DID secede, oh hell no.  I'll join the first liberal revolutionary army of Texas and we'll retake this shit and put Rick Perry's head on a fucking pike in Austin as a grisly warning to all who would ever DARE try to be so arrogant and pandering again.

That's all, I'm done now.  Fuck Rick Perry.

Viva la Revolucion'
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:24:29 PM
I like the spirit. If it were me, I'd move away but I'm thinking if the BNP make it in England. That'd be too big for me to stick around for. But still, hopefully not, eh?

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 09:53:58 PM
I not only support the secession of Tejas I support a total protectionist policy when dealing with The Republic post-secession.

Please die, fuckers.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:09:14 PM
...fueling the hoots and hollers of the good ol' boys...
I'm all for secession.  Texas is one of the few places in the US where Libertarians have a chance.
Getting away from the Reps & Dems would do us good, I think.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:12:10 PM

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:20:58 PM
I'm for dissolving the union entirely.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 05:25:46 AM
50 little countries.

Welcome to Europe!

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 11:41:31 AM
Right, NY would become Singapore, the little bugger with all the money, and everyone else would be mainland china
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 06:14:21 PM
NY goes to shit without an army of the underclasses from the south and midwest to protect and control its financial interests.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 06:32:33 PM
I have often been in favor of nuking texass entirely out of existence. Guess it's just me.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 07:09:39 PM
I have often been in favor of nuking texass entirely out of existence.
:'(

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 08:03:14 PM
I have often been in favor of nuking texass entirely out of existence. Guess it's just me.

I fully support this.  Just let me get out first.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 08:06:02 PM
You could live in Seattle
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 08:35:59 PM
I would LOVE to live in Seattle, if it's true about all the rain.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:00 PM
It's exaggerated a bit, but it does rain a lot.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 09:07:33 PM
Every time I've been there, it's been sunny.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 09:09:10 PM
let 'em go and take all their money, oil, agriculture, cattle, music and NASA with them.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:09:34 PM by kc »

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 09:09:39 PM

Yeah I'm that way with Portland. The one in Oregon, not the faggy one in Maine. Though the cool one in Australia seems to have some decent hiking.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:21 PM

Me too, actually. But I have a bunch of family up there, so I know the rain isn't a complete myth made up by the people of Seattle to keep the rest of us out.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 05:15:00 AM

Yeah I'm that way with Portland. The one in Oregon, not the faggy one in Maine. Though the cool one in Australia seems to have some decent hiking.

The Grampians are some of the best national park in this state.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 09:33:37 PM
Yeah I got some pics of the area post wildfire. You guys work fast at reforestation.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 04:58:03 AM
I dont think that part of Victoria burned, but I'm not sure, because there arent a lot of people down that way.

Portland is way out in the west of the state. And reforestation happens quickly because some of the trees need fire to release seeds.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 08:49:53 AM
Portland is way out in the west of the state. And reforestation happens quickly because some of the trees need fire to release seeds.
I knew a girl like that, once.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 11:46:55 AM
BUT NOT ANYMORE!

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 01:29:34 PM
50 little countries.

Welcome to Europe!

Could you imagine? It would be interesting to see the presidents of some of those little countries...

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 10:35:25 PM

I have recently, also.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 11:27:00 PM

I have recently, also.
boo!

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 07:46:58 AM
I remember being really shocked when I found out how big texas is and especially the fact it's right at the south of America.

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 08:49:38 AM
I remember being really shocked when I found out how big texas is and especially the fact it's right at the south of America.

yah, but it's still nowhere near as big as alaska. alaska is about half the size of the rest of the US.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: the Secession of Texas from the Union Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 08:53:33 AM
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon