Quote from: Libertine
I've recently acquired a webcam so if anyone wants to cyber let me know.
Quote from: banal
Sure ! no, wait... how old are you ?
Quote from: Libertine
There's grass on the field.

Current SEX thoughts(Read 348257 times)
Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #90 on: May 02, 2009, 09:14:53 PM
daisy, sarah:  just because i want to find a girl like that doesn't mean that i won't continue to lust after the two of you (married) girls.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #91 on: May 02, 2009, 09:19:43 PM
WHITE PA'AR!!!

No but seriously, don't date a fucking black dude.

You're an idiot.

All of you have a sense of humor.....unless you're talking about black people.  Then it's racist!  Fucking pussies.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #92 on: May 02, 2009, 09:25:40 PM
daisy, sarah:  just because i want to find a girl like that doesn't mean that i won't continue to lust after the two of you (married) girls.

Luke is drunk!

I wouldn't be so shallow to so specifically spell out the physical traits I'd want in a partner!

Ok, must have a not-tiny penis.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #93 on: May 02, 2009, 09:31:23 PM
Correction:  Luke is DRINKING.
Drunk will be in approximately 4 hours.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:31:40 PM by eitje »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #94 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:38 PM
I thought you were going to the movies!
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #95 on: May 02, 2009, 10:15:36 PM
I'll make a plastic mold of his dick Kyle and then shove it right up your ass.

Plus my last boyfriend was from India.  So what the fuck? I don't like white guys anymore because most of the time they have a pencil dick, or a sharpie dick like Kyle.

Sasha, you're more dense than I ever imagined. Right over your head. Joke. Ever heard of that concept?

Also, funny. I actually have a rubber mold of my cock in my closet right now. Not some fantasy mold. You better watch your ass the next time we hang out.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #96 on: May 02, 2009, 10:16:31 PM
The plastic moold was going to be of a black dude's penis, Kyle.
I think you'd be bringing a deringer to a shotgun fight.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #97 on: May 02, 2009, 10:16:50 PM
I thought you were going to the movies!
I went!
They serve beer!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 10:17:03 PM by eitje »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #98 on: May 02, 2009, 10:19:26 PM
The plastic moold was going to be of a black dude's penis, Kyle.
I think you'd be bringing a deringer to a shotgun fight.

Not some fantasy mold.

Mine actually exists.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #99 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:45 PM
I met the black guy last night and he's a total square.  SO then I proceeded to get shit faced drunk and I went over to my ex boyfriend's house.  We got into a fight and I poured sherry vinegar all over my bed, which he's currently using, and tried to set it on fire (which he wouldn't let me do).  So then he broke a bunch of my stuff, including my phone and kicked me out.  I came home and took a sleeping pill and slept til 10 pm.  Sorry I didn't go to the movies with you Luke, I'm an alcoholic wasteoid and I should probably never be around people again.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:31:04 PM by 13chemicals »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #100 on: May 02, 2009, 11:24:28 PM
 :-\

Also, am I the only one who doesn't flake?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:26:38 PM by bagman »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #101 on: May 02, 2009, 11:25:28 PM
I love you Sasha, well sort of. You remind me of my older sister.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #102 on: May 02, 2009, 11:45:31 PM
Sorry I didn't go to the movies with you Luke, I'm an alcoholic wasteoid and I should probably never be around people again.
Don't worry, I'll always forgive you.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #103 on: May 02, 2009, 11:46:23 PM
Also, am I the only one who doesn't flake?
Oh, like when you flew to Japan and didn't call Nick for HOURS?  Even after he'd sent you directions and asked you to call him and everything?

Yeah, totally not flake behavior, Kyle.  TOTALLY AWESOME BEHAVIOR.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:47:23 PM by eitje »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #104 on: May 02, 2009, 11:52:58 PM

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #105 on: May 02, 2009, 11:54:20 PM
*Le sigh*

1. Plane was an hour and a half late landing in Tokyo due to terrible weather in Austin and Dallas on day of departure.
2. I had no access to a phone (remember I didn't rent a cell phone, and had no change to use a pay phone)
3. Nick's phone number was on Facebook only. I had no access to internet.
4. As soon as I got to the hotel and got the number that Nick left at the front desk, I went to my room, dropped my bags, pissed and called.

Also he sent me directions not to my hotel in Shinjuku, but my first hotel that we were going to stay at in Ginza. Then we changed hotels at the last minute. 

I am actually one of the least flaky people you will probably meet. If I say I am going to be somewhere or do something, I will be there or do it. Even if it's late. (Sasha's b-day party... for example.)

Fucking flakes.

Blah blah blah.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:59:35 PM by bagman »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #106 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:12 AM
so, you didn't plan ahead (with having Japanese money on you), changed your plans at the last minute (by switching hotels), and then proceed to "le sigh" when I call you out on being a flake?

that's sweet.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:36:45 AM by eitje »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #107 on: May 03, 2009, 12:12:24 AM
Man. Eitje is feisty when drunk!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:13:11 AM by tricky »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #108 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:46 AM

Don't worry, I'll always forgive you.

that's healthy.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #109 on: May 03, 2009, 12:24:22 AM
so, you didn't plan ahead (with having Japanese money on you), changed your plans at the last minute (by switching hotels), and then proceed to "le sigh" when I call you out on being a douche?

that's sweet.

You're just like a slimy, little big, slithering politician, when you're semi-almost-not-quite-inebriated. First you say I am a flake, and now a douche. Keep the argument ever-changing and you're bound to always be right for a little while.

You want more information? I can keep it up all night, baby. I actually e-mailed Nick that we'd decided to change hotels (about 5 days before I left), and I didn't ask Nick for directions - he was nice enough to offer directions on his own accord for the original hotel in Ginza. I'm a go-getter dude. I can figure things out. Plus from my point of view, this was my trip, so why did it matter if I changed hotels at the last minute or not?

You definitely got me on the planning ahead, and not getting any money out though.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #110 on: May 03, 2009, 12:31:25 AM
Guys... will you DP Sasha already and get it over with!

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #111 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34:07 AM
Guys... will you DP Sasha already and get it over with!

i would definitely watch that video. i mean... how could you not?

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #112 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35:49 AM
I would watch it too. I endorse this video.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #113 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37:31 AM
If you're talking about lil Sasha, then fuuuuuuck yes.

Speaking of lil Sasha - I completely forgot to tell you all! (I do believe I texted Lucas though about it.)

I met up with her at this local club the night before leaving for Japan. She was about an hour and a half late, but still managed to get there. She also cock-blocked. About 15 minutes before she got there she told me "Oh I am bringing a friend. He's shy and cool." Grrrrreat.

Anyway so yes, I actually met up with her and we hung out for a couple of hours at this club. She is actually pretty darn cool once you spend the time to talk with her, and she is pretty easy on the eyes, though I have bigger tits than she does. Anyway we had a good time. It was a good show and she liked the band a lot that I was hyping up (Lymbyc Systym - I saw them a couple of times last year too).

But she has a boyfriend. OH WELL.

NEXT. CRAIGSLIST GIRL in line.

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #114 on: May 03, 2009, 12:38:57 AM
\You're just like a slimy, little big, slithering politician, when you're semi-almost-not-quite-inebriated. First you say I am a flake, and now a douche.

I think you can be both a flake and a douche, but I've corrected myself.
Changing plans at the last minute is flakey.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:39:15 AM by eitje »

Re: Current SEX thoughts Reply #115 on: May 03, 2009, 12:40:36 AM
She was about an hour and a half late, but still managed to get there. She also cock-blocked. About 15 minutes before she got there she told me "Oh I am bringing a friend. He's shy and cool." Grrrrreat.

She was trying to set you up, dude.
She thinks you're gay.
Like we all do.

Re: Current SEX thoughts/ Bagmans lovelife Reply #116 on: May 03, 2009, 12:42:17 AM
It's not gay if I don't know who's behind the glory hole.

Re: Current SEX thoughts/ Bagmans lovelife Reply #117 on: May 03, 2009, 12:47:45 AM
now THAT's gay

Re: Current SEX thoughts/ Bagmans lovelife Reply #118 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:43 AM
now THAT's gay

You're just pissed I want the other Sasha.

Re: Current SEX thoughts/ Bagmans lovelife Reply #119 on: May 03, 2009, 12:59:54 AM
If I didn't fuck you in highschool what makes you think I'd fuck you now?