Quote from: underclass
Quote from: Zoomie
She exfoliates her soles and heels daily. You know what I like.
yeah, you like fat bitches with soft, berry-scented feet

Police fire taser at moving vehicle(Read 2455 times)
Police fire taser at moving vehicle on: April 27, 2009, 05:48:42 PM
Sure it was going slow....but. ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/27/2553467.htm?section=justin

"Just to ensure that there's anything procedurally that we need to look at, whether it was the best option,"

Video ( I havent checked this link )

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200904/r363967_1684110.asx
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 05:23:36 AM
If that were in Victoria, the Police would have just shot the fucking thing. 87 times. Then claimed they were aiming for the tyres.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 10:42:12 AM
ALmost 12 hours. A new record !! FUCK I rock at dead topics.

If it was Queensland, there would be no evidence.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:22 AM
it was a pretty good dead topic. If there had been jedi force lightening bolts on the video I might have commented earlier
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 05:10:58 AM
ALmost 12 hours. A new record !! FUCK I rock at dead topics.

If it was Queensland, there would be no evidence.

And lots of paper lunch bags being passed around.

I almost miss Joh.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 07:06:16 PM
Who needs joh. We got the LNP these days : more stupidity per press conference than joh could ever spit.

We also have Bob Katter and lets not forget it's my electorate that gave Australia Kevin.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:00:55 AM
Yeah... Kevin 07. Or Kevin 747.

Meh, John Howard with more hair. Katter's amusing, in that he's completely insane in that totally rational way. And you gave us Barnaby Joyce too. What is it with Qld pollies and fucked up names. Really, Denver Beanland or whatever his name was?

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 05:16:52 AM
Inbreeding does has is downside.

Re: Police fire taser at moving vehicle Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 08:47:05 AM
Inbreeding does has is downside.

HAHA, fuck, that is going in the quote box.
cream filling for hollow victories