Quote from: banal
If the glove is thick enough I guess you wouldnt feel your hand. Though... It'd look like you were getting a handjob from Micky Mouse.

Tru(Read 14213 times)
Re: Tru Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 05:32:15 PM
Tru
One of my pals recently moved to Treasure Island, he lives off Avenue B. We'd been hitting up the YMCA pretty frequently out there before I moved down to LA.
Are you still living on that god-forsaken landfill? Also, how frustrating did I find it to learn that you can't buy a beer anywhere on the damn island!

Re: Tru Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 06:01:12 PM
Tru, it's even funnier when you retell it.

Re: Tru Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 08:58:25 PM
It's funnier because he tells from the point of view of a man who doesn't realize at all how fucking crazy his actions are.

PREGNANT CHICKS LOVE TO SEE MY DICK.

NATURAL CAUSES!
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Tru Reply #33 on: March 02, 2009, 10:05:36 PM
bahahahaha "Natural Causes"

Re: Tru Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 02:49:27 AM
>>

Tru
One of my pals recently moved to Treasure Island, he lives off Avenue B. We'd been hitting up the YMCA pretty frequently out there before I moved down to LA.
Are you still living on that god-forsaken landfill?

<<

No I never really lived there. I only had work there and a place to crash for a few months.

>>
I started a thread about you because for the last decade all I've fantasized about is you and bagman double teaming me.

But in all seriousness I just was wondering if you were still fucking nuts or not! Seems to be the case? Still wearing that tinfoil hat?
<<

Tricky, what do they call those sweet cactus fruits, prickly pears?  Yeah that's you.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Tru Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 02:56:31 AM
Prickly pear?  You should try a Thorn-apple.  I'm sure you would find it delicious.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Tru Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 03:04:53 AM
>>
Glad to see you over here, dude.
<<

Thanks, I guess it is a little cleaner over here but it doesn't have much personality. 

Yet.

Thornapple?
Datura is not for the faint of heart. Anyway I don't think Tricky is all that toxic. Just well, Tricky.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:57:50 PM by Tru »

Re: Tru Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 03:28:49 AM
what are you doing now?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Tru Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:43 AM
>>what are you doing now?<<

I think I mentioned over on Thrash's board that for the past 6 - 9 months I've been renovating an old house I own ... on my own. Every inch of pipe, every wire, every screw .... ah well. But I still do electronic design work when they can talk me into to it and am working with SAIC on Patriot missile training systems.

Re: Tru Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 05:19:14 AM
>>
Glad to see you over here, dude.
<<

Thanks, I guess it is a little cleaner over here but it doesn't have much personality. 

Yet.

Personality's overrated. We'll see what we can do.

Re: Tru Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 08:15:12 AM
Personality's overrated. We'll see what we can do.

Like fuck we will, it's just fine.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Tru Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 08:28:40 AM
We thought that might be the prevailing thought...

Re: Tru Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 09:07:30 AM
Out of curiosity, where did Eitje and KV go?

Eitje and KV have SOs and lives. Eitje drops in occasionally, KV was on AIM or MSN once in a while.

Actually, I don't anymore (as of last week).  Hence the very sudden reconnect.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Tru Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 03:08:56 PM
Datura is fucking INSANE.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Tru Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 03:13:52 PM

I'll stick to my synthetics......dextromethorphan and dextroamphetamine FTW.
~

Re: Tru Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:54 PM
>>what are you doing now?<<

I think I mentioned over on Thrash's board that for the past 6 - 9 months I've been renovating an old house I own ... on my own. Every inch of pipe, every wire, every screw .... ah well. But I still do electronic design work when they can talk me into to it and am working with SAIC on Patriot missile training systems.

So let me get this straight. When you're not pissing in front of pregnant women or riding a bicycle because your lost your license due to a DUI you're working on defense projects?

It's funnier because he tells from the point of view of a man who doesn't realize at all how fucking crazy his actions are.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Tru Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 04:26:32 PM

Dextromethorphan (DXM or DM) is an antitussive drug. It is one of the active ingredients used to prevent coughs in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines.

I hold my bottle of syzurp up in the air and toast to your sadness.

Re: Tru Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
what happened, eitje?

Re: Tru Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 05:24:58 PM

Dextromethorphan (DXM or DM) is an antitussive drug. It is one of the active ingredients used to prevent coughs in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines.

I hold my bottle of syzurp up in the air and toast to your sadness.

Syzurp is awesome too.  Hydrocodone syrup and DXM syrup both make me happy  ;D

Oh and you forgot:
When exceeding label-specified maximum dosages, dextromethorphan acts as a dissociative hallucinogenic drug. Its mechanism of action is as an NMDA receptor antagonist, producing effects similar to those of the controlled substances ketamine and phencyclidine (PCP).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:25:56 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Tru Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 09:18:14 PM
>>
So let me get this straight. When you're not pissing in front of pregnant women or riding a bicycle because your lost your license due to a DUI you're working on defense projects?<<

Yep.bitch

But I ride my bike by choice, I have never been busted for driving under the influence but there were many times when I should have been and was let off.

Sucks huh?

I stand under this umbrella.
http://investors.saic.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=363924

Re: Tru Reply #50 on: March 03, 2009, 10:05:25 PM
Hey Wozzeck, think about this. I could spend an afternoon with your wife or gf teasing and flirting with her behind your back and she would never tell you!
But ... she would be a fucking tiger in bed with you that night. So fuck off, and thank me.bitch

Re: Tru Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 10:11:42 PM
Now say "lovestick" and we'll know you're baggies alter...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Tru Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 11:51:50 PM
Haha, oh my... No idea. None!
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Tru Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 12:20:45 AM
So fuck off, and thank me.bitch

No, Its DR.CHEF420!

Re: Tru Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 12:29:05 AM
Oh god I forgot about that guy!titmouse
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Tru Reply #55 on: March 04, 2009, 01:49:45 AM

At least for me.

Re: Tru Reply #56 on: March 04, 2009, 02:14:34 AM
>>Haha, oh my... No idea. None!<<

You're right I have no idea, I have no idea about who you are or why you've been going out of your way to break my balls.
But I don't really care either. You could be a silly bitch or a dufus dude. I dont care enough about it to care who you are and / or what the fuck you think.
get the fuck over it.

Lovesick? WTF are you on Zoomie?

Re: Tru Reply #57 on: March 04, 2009, 02:17:41 AM
Balor used to write some interesting stuff back in the day. Something must have happened between now and then because the new balor just seems to bitch a lot. Maybe he did that in the old days too, I was young and impressionable and probably thought it was cool
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Tru Reply #58 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:37 AM
You know I kind of thought Wozzeck might be Balor but like I've said, ... I don't care.

Re: Tru Reply #59 on: March 04, 2009, 03:00:59 AM
Lovesick? WTF are you on Zoomie?

Lovestick. It's bagman's nickname for his own genitals:
Fuck no Mello, I'm on top of the world yo. Yes, obviously I haven't tainted any other pussies yet with my lovestick, but eventually I will.
(see link)