Quote from: krapsna
CT - Sasha's totally on the rag.
Quote from: 13chemicals
CT - I wish, because then I could leave bloody hand prints on your car door handle.
Quote from: krapsna
I'd just spray them down with bleach and hope nobody found the hooker I couldn't remember murdering.

I require marijuana when going to the shitter(Read 3322 times)
I require marijuana when going to the shitter on: April 29, 2009, 05:55:40 PM
I wasn't sure this should go here, or in the sex section, considering what I do with the shit......

I seriously know a guy named Harry Bush.

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 07:16:52 PM
So what you wipe your ass with it? I bet you smoke it after and then annoy all your imaginary friends by claiming it was some really good shit and they should have been there.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 07:28:15 PM
i never mix my weed with shit

those are two seperate hobbies, although I can do both at the same time without contaminating either

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 08:14:09 PM
You know what I like to order at Chinese restaurants? Pot schtickers.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 08:19:30 PM
i don't really like chinese

except pork

i like all kinds of pork and porking

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 08:40:22 PM
Wow, I'm sure I've done it before, but I honestly can't remember the last time I shat or even pissed while high. I think I tend to retain all bodily excretions when I'm not sober. Remember we were talking about pissing while shrooming a while before. I don't even like to break the seal when drinking until I absolutely have to. Probably a deep-set fear of befouling myself in public when I'm out of control. I should probably do more psychedelics and work my ego down a bit more.

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 08:54:43 PM
Nuttin' wrong with smoking a joint while on the pot.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 10:08:04 PM
i was never able to shit when I did acid

It was just too fucking weird

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 11:07:53 PM
i was never able to shit when I did acid

It was just too fucking weird

I can imagine that might easily turn into a traumatic experience.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:48:04 AM
Even Marihuana can be traumatic if you have too much.

Cop Eats Pot Brownies Calls 911 (Full)

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 07:53:00 AM
Hahaha, time is going by really slow!!!!  Sounds like DXM.  Several times I've looked outside and thought it was the dawn of the next day and it was actually dusk of the same night.  That's always a relief to find out that I've only been tripping for a few hours and not the entire day.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I require marijuana when going to the shitter Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 12:02:07 PM
@OP: Sounds like a medical problem.

Hahaha, time is going by really slow!!!!  Sounds like DXM.  Several times I've looked outside and thought it was the dawn of the next day and it was actually dusk of the same night.  That's always a relief to find out that I've only been tripping for a few hours and not the entire day.

Happened to me several times, infact my last dex trip I believed that 3 days had flew by in a single trip - was wild as fuck.
twitter.com/drxgs follow the rabbit
Quote from: @Drugmoth
DrugmothRT @drxgs: A fast monday it may become, where is that bottle of Adderall! ~I would kill a small child for some Adderall right now :P

DrugmothRT @drxgs: @Drugmoth Oh look, is that a small child holding a bottle of - oh my - adderall, walking across the street! ~Don't joke around!