Quote from: Danzig on ThrashInc.Com
Maybe I'm in the minority, I don't know, but the smell of vagina is not something I enjoy.

Double your fun, double your pleasure(Read 13113 times)
Double your fun, double your pleasure on: May 05, 2009, 02:15:04 AM
So obviously girls, two cocks are better than one.

WARNING!
If you click the following link you WILL see a photo of my REAL cock next to my rubber one, with a special note for homeless-joe. You guys should be thankful I didn't just post the photo in another random thread so everybody could bask in it's glory.

I am giving you the choice. Click it or don't. Don't fucking yell at me when I gave you a huge fucking warning above.

Gals your tit photos, ass photos, bikini photos, and even some vagina photos have been much appreciated over the years. So I'm just giving back.

So, did curiosity really kill the cat?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cas/1155103850.html

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 02:21:45 AM
I CAN'T UNSEE IT!!!!! WHY DID I CLICK!!!!...............   :'(

I'm gonna go wash my eyes with bleach now.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:47:30 AM
Why is there a heart above "Home..."?

I like it though ...
The concept, that is ...

NOW you need a girl that'll do anal, and DP her yourself ...

Damn, I might ALMOST be a tad jealous here, man ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 03:00:24 AM
Pretty solid marketing ploy.  Try to hook up a threesome with twin sisters.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 03:24:03 AM
Oooo, even better ...

I knew I kept you around for a reason ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 09:35:43 AM
LOOK TRU! LOOK! I know you want to!
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 09:54:47 AM
oh god i can't stop laughing

cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 12:12:11 PM
See!!! See what you and brook had to go and start!!!

Was it worth it? WAS IT WORTH IT?????
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 12:24:53 PM
hey now, i wasn't requesting kyle's dick pictures. i saw the rubber dong and that was enough for me. i have been concentrating on getting everyone else's penises in picture form on the boards.

i actually had a really funny idea. i think all the guys should take photos of their penises and then send them to one appointed guy. that guy would rename the files and then upload them or email them to all the girls and then we could guess which one belongs to whom.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 12:30:31 PM
Don't appoint danzig for the task, he'd keep them all for himself.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 01:27:59 PM
I will not open pandora's box, thank you very much.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 03:02:15 PM
Why is there a heart above "Home..."?

It says <3 HomelessJoe for obvious reasons.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 03:29:00 PM
Remember that Hallowe'en Simpsons episode where the advertising icons started rampaging? And the way they defeated them was "just don't look".

Yeah well this here is a "just don't click" thread.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 05:10:38 PM
Now have fun explaining how your cock is named after some internet person you never met and try keeping that girl around... without GHB.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 05:33:41 PM
hahahahahahahahaha .....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 07:44:54 PM
What i like is, after 10 or so years of you guys asking for a cock pic, I post my first first and only message to him about it and get not only the cock pic but my name on it.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 07:54:25 PM
Brian sooner or later you're going to have to choose between Baggy and Treehugger.

Personally, I'd choose cancer.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:18 PM
~blink
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 08:15:20 PM
I unplugged my mouse and threw it out the window. Keystrokes only going forward, lads
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 09:26:37 PM
I unplugged my mouse and threw it out the window. Keystrokes only going forward, lads

HAHAHAHA!!! I fell out of my chair laughing.

Yo, homeless-joe you pissed me off saying there was no proof that rubber cock was mine. So there you go, bro.

Responses so far are pretty boring. Most sound like dudes trying to get more pictures of me.

Subject   Hiiii...CL?
From   Antiman Ting <*******@gmail.com>
Date   Tue, 5 May 2009 02:52:18 -0400

Hi..Msg me on yahoo "kristta333@yahoo.com" 22 f boston

SPAM!

Subject   Hey
From   Terrance Baker <*****@gmail.com>
Date   Tue, 5 May 2009 02:33:24 -0400

Hola! Saw you on CL.. Send me a message on yahoo lets chat 22/f
purdykrista@yahoo.com"

SPAM! WTF? "Terrance"?

Subject   Saw your Ad on Cragslist
From   Zachariah Wakefield <******@gmail.com>
Date   Tue, 5 May 2009 03:08:52 -0400

Hey..22/f "purdykrista@yahoo.com"...Send me a message on yahoo....

SPAM! WTF? "Zachariah"? WTF - same e-mail address as "Terrance"?

Subject   Double your pleasure, double your fun - m4w 28yr
From   Madeline <****@gmail.com>
Date   Tue, 5 May 2009 09:41:43 -0400

are you joking?? id love to find out more.... maybe do this?

lets see how it goes

Ahh here we go - now we're getting somewhere.

Subject   ...
From   "Jazz. Hillier" <*****@gmail.com>
Date   Tue, 5 May 2009 16:41:23 -0700

hi! was your ad real? I'm guessing it was real? Im trying this out to
see what happens! Im 24 single fun cute and cuddly.. care to exchange
PIX?

FAG ICOGNITO. E-mail address starts with "brien".

WTF is wrong with New Jersey women? I guess they don't like a good cock or two when they see them. *Eyes tricky*

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:34:38 PM by bagman »

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:33 PM
Subject   Hiiii...CL?

Hahahahahahaha! I'm pretty sure you don't know this, but "antiman" is Caribbean slang for "faggot". Ting is thing, so that first message is from "faggot thing".

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 09:31:00 PM
No face, No proof. Sorry. All I see is an anon cock.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 09:39:48 PM
Subject   Hiiii...CL?

Hahahahahahaha! I'm pretty sure you don't know this, but "antiman" is Caribbean slang for "faggot". Ting is thing, so that first message is from "faggot thing".

BTW an appropriately Caribbean response that will surprise the fuck out of him coming from you is:

"move yuh bloodclaht skunt, fucking fassy-hole battyman"

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 09:41:48 PM
No face, No proof. Sorry. All I see is an anon cock.

Yeah, like I told some other guy to write heart homeless-joe on his dick.

You're pretty gay for wanting proof in the first place.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 09:44:22 PM
I believe it's something you would do.

I didn't want proof, I wanted to know how stupid you are. You will have to wait till I upgrade my cpu for the result.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 09:47:57 PM
Well hurry the fuck up and upgrade!

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 09:57:28 PM
Brian sooner or later you're going to have to choose between Baggy and Treehugger.

Personally, I'd choose cancer.

Ok I'm not going to click the link....but I fear that I might lose because of Bagman's utter devotion through pictures.

Oh and I'm not that bad Zoomie.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 09:58:31 PM
Well hurry the fuck up and upgrade!

I have to wait till they get well below 45 mn per layer. The amount of stupid invloved in this math is beyond current cpu capiblities. Even Captian Obvious would baulk at this.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 10:01:47 PM
Out of curiosity, are you living in NY/NJ area now?  I thought you were in Austin.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Double your fun, double your pleasure Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 10:43:32 PM
you treat me like a monologue ho