Quote from: homeless-joe
'cause he's rolling thru kyoto with a shotgun, these people aint seen a jewish man since their grandparents were bought by one.

Office Pranks(Read 7732 times)
Office Pranks on: May 06, 2009, 03:52:45 PM
There's a guy in the office across from mine who is a former wild man trying to stay on the straight and narrow as a born again christian, so I'm helping him by cutting out tranny sex ads from the back of the city paper and hiding them around his office.

I think he's going to be really pissed when he finds the one tacked behind the picture the woman in the phillipines who is his future wife.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:56:00 PM
Not a prank, but my boss has a book called "Scat". My coworker told her what scat is, now my boss is telling everyone about scat. Then I told my coworker what a dirty sanchez is.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Office Pranks Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 05:03:07 PM
So you're educating your boss through your co-worker? I suggest you spread the word about "dogs in a bathtub" next. What is this "Scat" book about?

KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 05:06:11 PM
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 05:06:59 PM by tricky »

Re: Office Pranks Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 05:10:14 PM
I think the cat is meant to "Scat", but beyond that why is your boss reading a book for 5-8th graders???
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 06:48:29 PM
Man... you got me all excited for a second. I thought there was a new Hiaasen out that I hadn't read. :|

I mean I guess his kiddie books are probably pretty good, considering how much ass his regular books kick. But I haven't read any of them yet.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 07:35:13 PM
I think the cat is meant to "Scat", but beyond that why is your boss reading a book for 5-8th graders???

Ha I don't know. Maybe that's all she can handle.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 07:45:16 PM
BTW, the chance of Hiaasen not knowing what "scat" could mean is precisely 0%.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 07:46:49 PM
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 07:49:11 PM
you need Terry Tate in there for a day
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 08:20:02 PM
Man I love Terry Tate.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 08:30:04 PM
I wish I could find it but the whole Terry Tate thing was kind of a ripoff of (or "inspired by") some old SportsCenter commercials where Tom Jackson suited back up in the old (ugly-ass) Broncos uniform and went around tackling people.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 01:27:56 AM
I used to prank this super christian chick named Holly at my old job.  She had pictures of her kid everywhere and I whited out his eyes in a couple of pictures and he looked like a creepy demon child.  Also I plugged her computer monitor into a clapper and when I would walk by I would clap and her monitor would go off.  Then I put tape over the sensor on her mouse and she thought it was broken.  Good times.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 01:56:23 AM
I used to prank this super christian chick named Holly at my old job.  She had pictures of her kid everywhere and I whited out his eyes in a couple of pictures and he looked like a creepy demon child.  Also I plugged her computer monitor into a clapper and when I would walk by I would clap and her monitor would go off.  Then I put tape over the sensor on her mouse and she thought it was broken.  Good times.

You're teh funnuh
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Office Pranks Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 02:52:03 AM

Swap three keys on someone's keyboard around. They'll freak, especially if they can't touch type.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 04:52:51 AM
Photo copy a pen on a whole ream of paper. Then mix the ream with a clean ream, and put it in the photocopier.

Watch as the repairman tears apart the photocopier looking for the jammed pen.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 05:08:15 AM
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 08:19:56 AM

Re: Office Pranks Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 09:20:59 AM
Terry Tate Office Linebacker
Thanks for finding that!  Great stuff.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 09:31:01 AM
Photo copy a pen on a whole ream of paper. Then mix the ream with a clean ream, and put it in the photocopier.

Watch as the repairman tears apart the photocopier looking for the jammed pen.

Woah, that one's genius.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 09:32:28 AM
my favorite prank so far was to get the rumor started that "reductions in force" (RIFs) actually save a company money with no impact to productivity.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 10:12:37 AM
Boywonder had a great one where you take the bottom off someone's chair, and pop some shrimp in there, close it back up.
It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Re: Office Pranks Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 01:45:22 PM
The guy with the tranny pics is having a meeting in his office right now. There's like nine of them hidden in there so far in places of various difficulty to find.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #23 on: May 07, 2009, 01:46:48 PM
nice. maybe i should put a scat picture as my coworkers desktop.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 05:56:44 PM
Get four chickens, number them "1," "2," "4," and "5."

Set them loose in the building.

Profit.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 07:28:26 PM
oooh nice

Re: Office Pranks Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 08:36:20 PM
for valentine's day my husband's boss signed the card that my husband was giving me. he signed it "love you more." simple thing, but everyone knew about it and dave doesn't lose. so...while his boss was guarding his card for his wife from dave, he forgot to hide it from the intern...whom dave had paid to sneak into boss' office and paste a picture of dave wearing godawful fake teeth and playing with his nipples onto the popup card of a couple in the bath having a romantic evening.

it's a bit complicated. if it makes sense to anyone, let me know, because i'll be very impressed with myself.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 04:18:28 PM
This dude really pissed me off as a service call in a client's office ...
He could remove a program (no access), so I removed it for him ...
But not before I took a screenshot of his desktop and used it as his desktop background from BEFORE I removed the item in question ...

The icons all matched up perfectly, so it worked overall, at least in this case, as he couldn't figure out how to remove the icon from his desktop, let alone the fact that now that program wouldn't run ...

Yes, I told the boss beforehand ...
Yes, dickface was pissed ...
Yes, we laughed a lot at this one ...
No, I don't care ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Office Pranks Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 08:38:17 PM
If I ever find Thrash's office I'm going to replace every written piece of text with braille

Re: Office Pranks Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54:43 PM
I'll be at Thrash's office, get me the braille and it will be done.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 09:30:05 PM
My office prank is that I dress up really nicely (shiny shoes, pressed slacks, button-up long sleeve) for half a day, and then go home and change into regular clothes.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 09:31:58 PM
white collar prank

Re: Office Pranks Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 01:21:07 AM
A guy at my old job did that same kind of thing on Valentines day, except he wore a black shirt with a red tie for the first part of the day and then a red shirt with a black tie the other half of the day.  I think he got fired a week later.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 01:30:27 AM
I'd fire somebody for dressing like Billie Joe Armstrong too.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 02:03:11 AM
I'd fire somebody for dressing like Billie Joe Armstrong too.

Billie Joe USED to be cool, until he decided he was 15 again and started dressing emo and playing gay music.
~

Re: Office Pranks Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 02:06:54 AM
If I ever find Thrash's office I'm going to replace every written piece of text with braille

i don't feel like researching braille at the moment.
is "..." equal to 3 consecutive raised bumps? because you would need a fucking lot of those if you were to replace his personal memos.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #36 on: May 09, 2009, 10:20:52 AM
is "..." equal to 3 consecutive raised bumps? because you would need a fucking lot of those if you were to replace his personal memos.
it's a stretch, but i'll applaud the effort.
Good work.  :)

Re: Office Pranks Reply #37 on: May 09, 2009, 11:07:02 AM

Re: Office Pranks Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 07:49:53 AM
I'm sure you've already heard this but....

The Greatest Prank Call Ever

Re: Office Pranks Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 09:15:50 AM
Yes, that is a good one. The radio hosts and their lame radio host guy laughter sucks though.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Office Pranks Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 09:29:13 AM
Yes, that is a good one. The radio hosts and their lame radio host guy laughter sucks though.
I thought everyone laughed like that in public.  :(

Re: Office Pranks Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 12:27:31 PM
I'm sure you've already heard this but....
That was insanely annoying.

Re: Office Pranks Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 03:40:33 PM

Agreed.

I love this one:

Sarah Palin Prank Call with 'Nicolas Sarkozy'

Re: Office Pranks Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 03:42:22 PM

Re: Office Pranks Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 09:57:26 PM
That's fucking classic.
~